Archu: Munni Maayi MBBS!!

Posted: 12 years ago
Hello!! 😛
Quick fix Archu new avatar ' Munni Maayi MBBS😃😆 How come this new title!!😛

Well she has decided she'll cure Varsha from her paagalpan by  giving her loads of jadoo ki jappis,she has promised to Bhavna while the decent lady looked at her, amazed by her "out of this world reasoning".😆. Bhavna wondered:

- Good Lord these K sisters are surely mental cases n quite sadistic too. Kahan phass gaya mera beta. Out of the frying pan into the fire.

N just then the other paagal started😆:

Satishhh... 'Tai came to me n gave me Soham on a silver plate. Yaayyy..., jumping happily like a kangaroo. (she is completely gone guys!!😆)

Now I'll behave, will not throw tantrum (at least till everybody keeps her happy😆)' Tai,  soham...' she rushed to the living room n then disillusioned , went away with the PR mourning tune aaa...'in the background😆😆,echoing in Archana's ears like alarm bells.

A  shocked Archu  realizing that, soon her laadli sis would  b in asylum just like Jaya Pradha n would b singing '

zou zou zou zou zou'. Yashoda ka nandalala brij ka ujala hain'🤣,decided to act coz there is no time for Jadoo ki jappis😆.

-I want to go Varsha n get my regular doses of insult n pain with my son Soham along, she says to Manav once at home.

- R u out of ur mind ' yelled Manav.

- No Manav she needs me. I'm the best doc here n I work for free,generous to the core, aap se sikha hain!!😆.My treatment will work wonders i'm sure.

- Sorry my Indian blond😆😆, ur treatment sucks, period. U always mess up things big time with ur methods.

- I know but i dont do it deliberately

- When u know then why r u repeating the same mistake u bewakoof, smart Manav replied n Super Sulo looked at her carbon copy 😆 - agobai!! Yeh toh meri bhi maa nikli🤣 n added wisely

' u will only worsen the situation

- U wont put ur nose in Varsha stinking life, u understand, u better understand!! said Manav like Sridevi in Laadla.😆😆

Realising that Manav isn't ready to drink the bitter pill, Archu decided to add a sugar coating on it.😉 She said docilely looking like a hurt doe:

- Of course I'll listen n do whatever u say as always but' wat about nibha-ing rishta, is it wrong?

Manav ' yeah nibha-ing rishta based on selfishness is wrong!  I'm not buying it anymore.Ur Varsha ki aissi ki taissi n she can rot anywhere she wants. She wont get Soham😃

(Way to go Mannu boy👏)

Now the big question is: will rocking Manav stay firm like a rock n save his son from Varsha the sicko or will Munni maayi MBBS succeed in bombarding her own home with the bomb she has meticulously planned in her peanut brain?!!

Affaire a suivre...

Edited by omshreejaanu - 12 years ago
Awesome post OSJ😃 hilarious it is😆

i hvnt watched the epi yet. EK nt gonna get trp rise atleast frm my side
Varsha hit bhavna as well😲 oh soham sud nt be evn 100000mts near this insane women😡

Great manav is still firm. good gng manav👍🏼 
archu stop being a fool😡think bout ur sons welfare nt bout ur crazy sister😡

Y isnt satish getting varsha treated😕
Locking her in room will worsen situation. she is becoming aggresive. 
Hello divs, long time no see!!🤗
Yeah Varsha should b treated asap. She is sick n dangerous. I hope Satish will come out of his numbness after seeing his mom Bhavna like a sack of potatoes down.😆
Soham should b kept far away from this Varsha. I guess she is going after Soham tomorrow after making Bhavna KO

Edited by omshreejaanu - 12 years ago
zou zou zou zou zou'. Yashoda ka nandalala brij ka ujala hain'🤣

omg u totally cracked me up OSJ 😆 😆 poor Bhavna must have done something really bad in her last life to get a mental case like Varsha as bahu
Hey Jaanu Di 🤗
Your post is super rocking 👍🏼 😎
Hm...So you gave Akka some rest, good 😊

I am hating Archu more than Varshu these days  
Varshu is psycotic and doesnt know what she is doing but Archu is fully aware , yet she is behaving so foolishly 👎🏼
If later Manav too agrees then...um...he can go to hell too

Feel bad for him Ghar main pagal biwi aur maa , office ka tension...sigh...
No need of Ajit and Rassi when his own wife and mother are destroying his life

Good Vandu heard everything. I seriously want her to leave the hell hole with her daughter .

Satish needs to take a medical help as soon as possible
OSJ, brilliant write up ...

Jaya Pradha was so sweet and gentle with that doll , nothing like Varsha at all ...

I am hating Archana more than Varsha these days ...I thought Archan was foolish but now I think she is dangerously foolish ...She thinks she knows a lot but she only  knows one thing and that is how to spoil things further ...

There has to be limit of being foolish and Archana  is crossing all those limits ..

I have not seen her talk about a doctor or a medical treatment even once ...No one is talking about getting a doctor for Varsha ...

I think she will go to Varsha's house ( in her wish to cure Vasha ) hopefully without Soham and as soon as she leaves Shravani will come to her house and take her place ...this could well happen ...

this show is only surviving because of Manav's character ...the day this character goes wrong then PR is over for a lot of us ...Archana may be loving and all that but this kind of blind stupid love that can threaten the life of your child is also a sin ...

If Bhavna got attacked then the people  to be blamed is Satish and somewhat  Archana fr not thinking about a doctor and tryimg to cure Varsha herself ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
Jaanu Di 🤗,

How are you? So busy? Seeing you after a Long time.Hope you are doing good.😊

Nice post. Well said on last line, this Dr.archu going to bombard her own house with her peanut brain thinking.

Whatever Manav said and the questions put forth by him 👏.
You know na it was mistake, then why to do it again. he asked correctly.
But this archu bhi na...😡. she will never learn or try to understand his point of view when her maayka comes.

I like this angry Manav who has got angered for the very very right reason. Even in this issue if he let go archu for his Pyar, then to hell with ArMan.

So loved Manav and wish him to stay like this always and be far from that saali varsha who has kept a eye on his child.

And teach archu too what she needs to learn.

Continue your cold treatment. But then archu never seems to learn from it or understand it.
She was still like what wrong I suggested that he is still angry.

And the precap and this varsha...😡 poor Bhavana.
But even after this archu decides to give her little child to that psycho,
then she is the biggest pagal one and foolish one out of all.

Edited by umayal - 12 years ago
I am loving Manav these days ...He is the perfect protective father that I always wanted to see him as ...

Today there was a very strong scene when yet again Manav remembered the baby who had died and said that any relation that is selfish and only  knows how to take / snatch  will have nothing to do with me and if it comes to my sons then I will not forgive anyone ...

He yelled with one finger pointing towards his wife ...seems like a very stern and  deserving warning ...👍🏼

If Archana gives Manav's son to Varsha despite of knowing what Manav feels about it then I hope Manav throws her out of the house and would not forgive her ...

But the same rule better apply to his mother as well...

Right now , his mother too is trying to send Soham away from Archana and also sachu away from Archana ...Savita is trying to take away both the boys away from Archu ...all because of some FDs not being in her nam e...
When Manav finds this out  , he better break all relationships with his mother as well ...
Just saying ' Aie , bas kar ' is not going to be enough then ...
Originally posted by omshreejaanu

Hello divs, long time no see!!🤗
Yeah Varsha should b treated asap. She is sick n dangerous. I hope Satish will come out of his numbness after seeing his mom Bhavna like a sack of potatoes down.😆
Soham should b kept far away from this Varsha. I guess she is going after Soham tomorrow after making Bhavna KO

Hea OSJ🤗  Ur hand al fine now? 
U and Akka write such nice posts even for such a crappy episodes. hats off to u bth👏

U knw i felt nw Varsha might hit bhavna and run frm home🥱😆, she is dangerous
Precap looked like she purposely hit Bhavna so that bhavna gets unconsious and varsha can escape frm the home😡

I wish somethng solid wil hit archu's head and archu just forgets the part tat varsha ever was related to her 😳

bhavna atleast better advice sattu to admit varsha in a asylum and get her treated, she sud nt be locked inside a room. whats wrng wt satish

is vandu knowing truth of any help. Im sure Savita wnt believ anythng tat vandu says. or savita wud hv dne enough damage beor vandu says the truth
gosh i so badly want manav to know wt his mom is upto😡savita is pure evil😡

completely off topic, just saw dharmu( i dont knw the actors name) , he is acting as a hero in a telugu movie😲😆.. No wonder he is given less screen space in PR these days😆
Never thot he wil turn out to be a hero😵
Edited by Ankifan - 12 years ago
hilarious post teacher🤣..
The episode was so funny too😆..i felt archu had no argument against manav😆..this munni maayi is like that munna bhai MBBS..🤣..
knows nothing about treatment😆..here is a song for archu MBBS..
M bole toh..M bole toh..Mahanta Main Master..🤣
B bole toh..B bole toh..Brainless Doctor...
B bole toh.. B bole toh ..Bekaar Nose poker...
S bole to..S bole toh..Senseless character...😆