Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Archu: Munni Maayi MBBS!!

omshreejaanu Coolbie
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Hello!! Tongue
Quick fix Archu new avatar ' Munni Maayi MBBSBig smileLOL How come this new title!!Tongue

Well she has decided she'll cure Varsha from her paagalpan by  giving her loads of jadoo ki jappisD'oh,she has promised to Bhavna while the decent lady looked at her, amazed by her "out of this world reasoning".OuchLOL. Bhavna wondered:

- Good Lord these K sisters are surely mental cases n quite sadistic too. Kahan phass gaya mera beta. Out of the frying pan into the fire.Ouch

N just then the other paagal startedLOL:

Satishhh... 'Tai came to me n gave me Soham on a silver plate. Yaayyy..., jumping happily like a kangaroo. (she is completely gone guys!!LOL)

Now I'll behave, will not throw tantrum (at least till everybody keeps her happyLOL)' Tai,  soham...' she rushed to the living room n then disillusioned , went away with the PR mourning tune aaa...'in the backgroundLOLLOL,echoing in Archana's ears like alarm bells.

A  shocked Archu  realizing that, soon her laadli sis would  b in asylum just like Jaya Pradha n would b singing '

zou zou zou zou zou'. Yashoda ka nandalala brij ka ujala hain'ROFL,decided to act coz there is no time for Jadoo ki jappisOuchLOL.

-I want to go Varsha n get my regular doses of insult n pain with my son Soham along, she says to Manav once at home.

- R u out of ur mind ' yelled Manav.

- No Manav she needs me. I'm the best doc here n I work for free,generous to the core, aap se sikha hain!!LOL.My treatment will work wonders i'm sure.

- Sorry my Indian blondLOLLOL, ur treatment sucks, period.Approve U always mess up things big time with ur methods.

- I know but i dont do it deliberately

- When u know then why r u repeating the same mistake u bewakoof, smart Manav replied n Super Sulo looked at her carbon copy LOL - agobai!! Yeh toh meri bhi maa nikliROFL n added wisely

' u will only worsen the situation

- U wont put ur nose in Varsha stinking life, u understand, u better understand!! said Manav like Sridevi in Laadla.LOLLOL

Realising that Manav isn't ready to drink the bitter pill, Archu decided to add a sugar coating on it.Wink She said docilely looking like a hurt doe:

- Of course I'll listen n do whatever u say as always but' wat about nibha-ing rishta, is it wrong?

Manav ' yeah nibha-ing rishta based on selfishness is wrong!  I'm not buying it anymore.Ur Varsha ki aissi ki taissi n she can rot anywhere she wants. She wont get SohamBig smile

(Way to go Mannu boyClap)

Now the big question is: will rocking Manav stay firm like a rock n save his son from Varsha the sicko or will Munni maayi MBBS succeed in bombarding her own home with the bomb she has meticulously planned in her peanut brain?!!Ouch

Affaire a suivre...

Edited by omshreejaanu - 26 September 2011 at 11:46am

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

sancheetacitrusyALUJNA21TanyazSwati_bipsJaishankarSpartacusTulseyumayalshootingstar27bhallaroxarchanamanavGuggu_MintylunzabonnefillesuanLovePRSoham.Mandy.desicrowdAshisPiyatrix-sylph-Dabulls23

-sylph- IF-Sizzlerz
-sylph-
-sylph-

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Awesome post OSJBig smile hilarious it isLOL

i hvnt watched the epi yet. EK nt gonna get trp rise atleast frm my sideApprove
Varsha hit bhavna as wellShocked oh soham sud nt be evn 100000mts near this insane womenAngry

Great manav is still firm. good gng manavThumbs Up 
archu stop being a foolAngrythink bout ur sons welfare nt bout ur crazy sisterAngry

Y isnt satish getting varsha treatedConfused
Locking her in room will worsen situation. she is becoming aggresive. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyazomshreejaanuarchanamanav

omshreejaanu Coolbie
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Hello divs, long time no see!!Hug
Yeah Varsha should b treated asap. She is sick n dangerous. I hope Satish will come out of his numbness after seeing his mom Bhavna like a sack of potatoes down.OuchLOL
Soham should b kept far away from this Varsha. I guess she is going after Soham tomorrow after making Bhavna KOOuch

Edited by omshreejaanu - 26 September 2011 at 12:03pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyazarchanamanavsuan-sylph-

Piyatrix IF-Sizzlerz
Piyatrix
Piyatrix

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
zou zou zou zou zou'. Yashoda ka nandalala brij ka ujala hain'ROFL

omg u totally cracked me up OSJ LOL LOL poor Bhavna must have done something really bad in her last life to get a mental case like Varsha as bahu Ouch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ALUJNA21Tanyazomshreejaanuarchanamanavsuan

Swati_ IF-Dazzler
Swati_
Swati_

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Hey Jaanu Di Hug
Your post is super rocking Thumbs Up Cool
Hm...So you gave Akka some rest, good Smile

I am hating Archu more than Varshu these days Ouch 
Varshu is psycotic and doesnt know what she is doing but Archu is fully aware , yet she is behaving so foolishly Thumbs Down
If later Manav too agrees then...um...he can go to hell too Ouch

Feel bad for himOuch Ghar main pagal biwi aur maa , office ka tension...sigh...
No need of Ajit and Rassi when his own wife and mother are destroying his life Ouch

Good Vandu heard everything. I seriously want her to leave the hell hole with her daughter .

Satish needs to take a medical help as soon as possible Ouch

excelsa7Tanyazomshreejaanuarchanamanavsuan

Tanyaz Coolbie
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
OSJ, brilliant write up ...

Jaya Pradha was so sweet and gentle with that doll , nothing like Varsha at all ...

I am hating Archana more than Varsha these days ...I thought Archan was foolish but now I think she is dangerously foolish ...She thinks she knows a lot but she only  knows one thing and that is how to spoil things further ...

There has to be limit of being foolish and Archana  is crossing all those limits ..

I have not seen her talk about a doctor or a medical treatment even once ...No one is talking about getting a doctor for Varsha ...

I think she will go to Varsha's house ( in her wish to cure Vasha ) hopefully without Soham and as soon as she leaves Shravani will come to her house and take her place ...this could well happen ...

this show is only surviving because of Manav's character ...the day this character goes wrong then PR is over for a lot of us ...Archana may be loving and all that but this kind of blind stupid love that can threaten the life of your child is also a sin ...

If Bhavna got attacked then the people  to be blamed is Satish and somewhat  Archana fr not thinking about a doctor and tryimg to cure Varsha herself ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 26 September 2011 at 1:13pm

excelsa7omshreejaanuJaishankararchanamanavsuan

umayal IF-Dazzler
umayal
umayal

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Jaanu Di Hug,

How are you? So busy? Seeing you after a Long time.Hope you are doing good.Smile

Nice post. Well said on last line, this Dr.archu going to bombard her own house with her peanut brain thinking.

Whatever Manav said and the questions put forth by him Clap.
You know na it was mistake, then why to do it again. he asked correctly.
But this archu bhi na...Angry. she will never learn or try to understand his point of view when her maayka comes.

I like this angry Manav who has got angered for the very very right reason. Even in this issue if he let go archu for his Pyar, then to hell with ArMan.

So loved Manav and wish him to stay like this always and be far from that saali varsha who has kept a eye on his child.

And teach archu too what she needs to learn.

Continue your cold treatment. But then archu never seems to learn from it or understand it.
She was still like what wrong I suggested that he is still angry.

And the precap and this varsha...Angry poor Bhavana.
But even after this archu decides to give her little child to that psycho,
then she is the biggest pagal one and foolish one out of all.

Edited by umayal - 26 September 2011 at 12:35pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

excelsa7omshreejaanuSushitaLover23archanamanav

Tanyaz Coolbie
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
I am loving Manav these days ...He is the perfect protective father that I always wanted to see him as ...

Today there was a very strong scene when yet again Manav remembered the baby who had died and said that any relation that is selfish and only  knows how to take / snatch  will have nothing to do with me and if it comes to my sons then I will not forgive anyone ...

He yelled with one finger pointing towards his wife ...seems like a very stern and  deserving warning ...Thumbs Up

If Archana gives Manav's son to Varsha despite of knowing what Manav feels about it then I hope Manav throws her out of the house and would not forgive her ...

But the same rule better apply to his mother as well...

Right now , his mother too is trying to send Soham away from Archana and also sachu away from Archana ...Savita is trying to take away both the boys away from Archu ...all because of some FDs not being in her nam e...
When Manav finds this out  , he better break all relationships with his mother as well ...
Just saying ' Aie , bas kar ' is not going to be enough then ...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ammannaomshreejaanuarchanamanavsuanSushitaLover23-sylph-

Go to top