Shama's episodes

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

jasminerahul

IF-Sizzlerz

jasminerahul

Posted: 21 January 2006 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Yesterday nite,i saw shama sikandar in the repeat telecast.she was very funny & glamorous.but within a few minutes it got over.Is that story over?bcoz 4 the next week,they showed sum other actors.can any1 plz send the online videos of shama's episodes?or plz write that story

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shama's episodes" in Darna Mana Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

apple14

Goldie

apple14

Star One Section

Posted: 21 January 2006 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Yup...its over....and btw...pawan shankar, of Siddhanth fame was playing the role of her husband. I managed to see only 1-2 parts so couldnt gather much from it!

qazplm

IF-Sizzlerz

qazplm

Posted: 21 January 2006 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
yes its over i saw all of it. siddanth and shama did good acting.

angelaisha

Goldie

angelaisha

Posted: 21 January 2006 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
sorry i forgot to log in as aisha. that was my sister

jasminerahul

IF-Sizzlerz

jasminerahul

Posted: 22 January 2006 at 12:04am | IP Logged
can any1 write its story.plz...plz try 2 get the video plzzz

saregama

Goldie

saregama

Posted: 02 May 2006 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
Hi everyone

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.