India-Forums

USA Update Feb.26

samir_soni Goldie
samir_soni
samir_soni

Posted: 28 February 2005 at 12:55am | IP Logged

Sorry, missed this episode for the "Filmfare Awards '04". This is what they showed at the beginning of today's part. Enjoy!

The three Musketeers (Chetan, Adi and Deepu) start their mission on that age-old scooter. Police stops them in the middle of the way and somehow they get out of it. When they arrive at the wedding place, the malyadan is going on. The get-keeper refuses to let them in, but they probably bribe him and gets in. Chetan shouts,"Yeh shaadi nahin ho sakta" as the groom prepares to put the mala around the bride's neck. He stops. Everyone stares at them as the bride unveils and says,"Simone bhaag gayi hain". It was Sanchita doing proxy for Simone. Chetan goes totally blank and asks,"Kaha?" Now the groom gets toward Chetan and asks him the same Question. Everyone thinks Chetan and his friends kidnapped Simone and starts beating them up. Deepu gets aside and calls Deebi for help. She enters with her police force and rescues the team. Before she leaves, she tells Deepu not to call her ever again. Three of them wonder where Simone could go as Chetan says he'll find her no matter what happens.

Nisha82 Senior Member
Nisha82
Nisha82

Posted: 28 February 2005 at 8:59am | IP Logged

hey thanx for the update...Smile

there was one scene tht was so cute...when all 3 of them finally get the scooter started...Deepu starts singing..."yeh dosti hum nahi todengay..."..tht was so sweet  Smile

OodlesDoodles IF-Veteran Member
OodlesDoodles
OodlesDoodles

Posted: 28 February 2005 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
yup I am now liking this show a lot . Its so funny and its got a little of all ,
jatt di pasand Groupbie
jatt di pasand
jatt di pasand

Posted: 28 February 2005 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Hey thanks for the update.  I missed some of the episodes if somebody knows can u please tell me what happened to Sam. How come they don't show her anymore. ThanksSmile
Nisha82 Senior Member
Nisha82
Nisha82

Posted: 28 February 2005 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
hey jaat di pasand....sam went to singapore(i am not sure about the country's name...or went to austrialaConfused) for a business trip...i wish she comes back soon...i dont like tht girl mansi...sam looks better with adi.. Smile
samir_soni Goldie
samir_soni
samir_soni

Posted: 28 February 2005 at 8:41pm | IP Logged

I totally agree with you guys. Sam is much better than Mansi. Just hope she comes back in the show. Nisha82 thanks a lot for the information. I didn't see it. It must be very funny singing "Yeh Dosti/ Hum..............................." in that scooter.

OodlesDoodles IF-Veteran Member
OodlesDoodles
OodlesDoodles

Posted: 28 February 2005 at 10:22pm | IP Logged

I do not hthink Sam is going to come back as they have this new girl Avantika as a love interest for Adi. He even marries her

Nisha82 Senior Member
Nisha82
Nisha82

Posted: 01 March 2005 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fortvpur

I do not hthink Sam is going to come back as they have this new girl Avantika as a love interest for Adi. He even marries her

u kidding me right?  noooooooooooooo Cry i want sam to be back....Cry

Go to top