Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lakshyam thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Thanks a million for a beautiful letter for me. I think its Tanu.

But even if its not Tanu...whoever my lovely friend is Thanks so much.

I think the letter for Ranu is from Bhaghi. 😛

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Twelfth Letter
For Shammu😃

Hey Shamz,

How are you. I hope this letter comes as a surprise to you!😊

How are you. I am sure you are busy managing all the LOTW that come to you,😉 among other things. Actually i was wondering how and where to start writing about a multitalentend and multitasking personality like you. You come across as a fun loving and friendly person, with special love for "pei" and "psycho" characters.😉 I have seen that they bring out the best in you, transforming you into a lyricist, penning beautiful words and maybe even setting them to tune!😉

Seriously that apart, you really represent the spirit of the IF, keeping all us members entertained with several interesting games and threads, so much so that even on weekends we love to visit the site to see whats new.😊 You also come across as an easy going and very friendly person, and it is so nice of you to post the story written by you friend for all us. You also appreciate each comment and update and i have seen your like button in almost all posts, unbiasedly.
Finally i just want to tell you that you rock IF and am sure you will continue to do so. Thanks shammu  for being what you are (⭐️).😊

Now you can guess. (am sure you will be able to do so with the hint given in this itself.)

Guess, Guess, Guess😆

Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Shammu letter: My guess is Ruby
Shemmo thumbnail
OMG😲 A letter for mee? 
Awww, Thanksss to that person from my bottom of heart🤗🤗

I dont know whom to guess. U know now i know how u all felt when ur guessing, its very hard😳
I think its Laksmi Akka or Ruby akka or Theiva akka? Sorry if its falseee, srsly i dont know, everyone knows about me so i can guess everyone oda namess😆😃
Edited by Shamz. - 12 years ago
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think the letter is from Ruby Akka 😛
TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Letter for Shammu : May be Shubba akka..!! 😕

Ruby-86 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
My guess for letter to Shammu is Vjayam.
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Letter to shammu- cud be gunz or smiles
Shemmo thumbnail
Thirteenth Letter
For Theiva😃

Dear Theiva,

Hope you are doing good😛. How is your job going on with the new Timing? Lately we miss you and your comments in the IF as you are such an awesome IF member and a writer.

I admire you for being a very straight-forward and a bold person😉. Your writing skills are highly commendable👏. After watching the serial, you pour your heart out on the characterization of the lead characters. Even being an ardent fan of TA/T, if you don't like their attitude or behaviour, you immediately put in your writing. I love the way you describe Thulasi character, her education and suffering. You like to love and scold TA...lol😉

You were a regular superfast updater of the Thendral serial😉. Happy to be a part of the IF Thendralian's family. Take care Theiva🤗.

Guess, Guess, Guess😆 
Shemmo thumbnail
Fourtheenth Letter
For Autumnsconcerto😃

Dear AutumnsConcerto,

Hope things are fine with you and you are enjoying your profession which is a noble one. Hope you are enjoying your life also in USA. One thing I find is it is nice reading your comments. That is because, it is long covering every aspect of the episode. Were you able to see the fall colors in the East of USA? I wish you a nice time watching the serial.
Wish you a bright and glowing Deepavali,

Best wishes😃

Guess, Guess, Guess😆