Page 1 of 23

Page 1
Page   of 23
Page 2 Page 23

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged

Hejooo Friendss! Epdi irukureenga ellarum? I welcome you all VARUGA VARUGA ena to this Thread LOL Yes, im soo happy, because i found something, which is really new to IF, that too with my 7th sense, sutthufied from SuryaROFL Well, this is a good and surprising Thread. Called "LOTW" (Letter Of The Week) Big smile Itha Game-nu kooda sollamudiyathu, but something special. Its a Diwali Prize for you allBig smile. Athukaaga, don't think its Thangam or a big gift voucher LOL Chumma, small Diwali surprise! Hope you all will like it and have fun while guessinggg! Big smile

All come here pleasee Big smile There is no rules in this Thread. Just some announcements LOL:

I will post one letter for some Thendralian, every week or every second week. That letter is also written by some Thendralian for another Thendralian Big smile. But the letter writer will remain as anonym. I will post that letter, will tell for whom it is written nu and then all have to guess who wrote it nu. In that letter, the sender will write anything about the receiver. Don't worry, only positiv things will be written there.Big smile

And, after one week, I will post the second letter, apdiye poikondu irukkum. Only on 26th October, also on Deepavali the writers will be announced. It's like Deepavali Gifts for you Big smile. I hope you will enjoy it! Smile

Enjoy and have fun! HugLets hope this Diwali brings us all the happyness! Big smile

Edited by Shamz. - 29 October 2011 at 7:02am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

rosemary22KowsiTheivamini_00TTfanlavanyazsneha_vijayPearl.shubbasrimaCarynQuelle-BelleNixkieatinaSweetyGreenharith25sahi.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*LOTW* NEW IMPORTANT INFO pg 23" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Party Letters IndexParty

Letter for Shubba

Letter for Charu

Letter for Bhagi

Letter for Tanu

Letter for Acornn

Letter for Guns

Letter for Vjayam

Letter for Sweety

Letter for Ruby

Letter for Lakshyam

Letter for Ranuja

Letter for Shams

Letter for Theiva

Letter for Autumnsconcerto

Letter for Maha2us

Letter for Pearl

Letter for Kowsi

Letter for Mini

Letter for Smiles

Letter for Thendralfan

Letter for Thendral_USA

Writers announced:

Edited by Shamz. - 26 October 2011 at 5:05am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

KowsiTTfanlavanyazNixkiesahi.SweetyGreen

rosemary22

rosemary22

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 3:04am | IP Logged
TongueWaiting for the Game Shamz

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shemmosahi.

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Nice thread Shamz dear.. Me too waiting for the game..Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShemmoNixkiesahi.

Kowsi

Kowsi

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Nice thread Shammu!!!

ShemmoNixkiesahi.

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
First Letter
For ShubbaBig smile

Dear Shubba Hug,

How are you doing ? Hope you had a wonderful relaxing India trip .. How are ur kutties ?EmbarrassedBack to ur busy D'ohschedule ? Wow.. It is so nice to have u back in IF after this break ..Smile I always love to read your updates and comments ..Starparticularly reading ur hilarious update and comments for even  dull , sad , boring and irritating episodes.. Wink The interest u show in our favorite serial ( which is not going so good now Cry ) and the possessiveness that we all share for our lead characters Thamizh and Thulasi is amazing Clap  And the love and caring that u show for our sisters in IF is great ..Star I love to read ur greetings and wishes that u send to fellow IFians... We all feel proud to have u in IF.. Thumbs Up

Wish U a Very Happy Diwali ..Dancing

Take care and Best WishesBig smile

Guess Guess GuessLOL 

Edited by Shamz. - 29 September 2011 at 12:46pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaKowsiTTfanshubbaNixkiesahi.

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Awww...first letter to me...rofl...enna romba nallava nu sollitanga pa...LOL...my guess is " Pearl"...rofl dun get mad at me if i am wrong...u shd be happy if i have not found right person...LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfanPearl.ShemmoNixkiesahi.

Nixkie

IF-Rockerz

Nixkie

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
I guess Theiva Akka Confused

Pearl.Shemmosahi.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top