Manasi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 19 years ago
Anurag and Prerna to finally meet
   By: Shaheen Parkar
   February 28, 2005

Shaheen Parkar
Forbidden love: Cezanne khan plays Anurag Basu in Kasautii zindagi Kay
Long lost flames Anurag (Cezanne Khan) and Prerna (Shweta Tiwari) will finally come face-to face in Kasautii Zindagi Kay. 

And it will not be at Sankraman Studios, but in Malaysia where this Balaji daily will be shot from next week. With Kuala Lumpur as the backdrop, Kasauti… will unfold its new track.

"The action in Kasauti… will now heat up in Malaysia," says the serial's creative director Nivedita Basu. "We are leaving for Kuala Lumpur on Sunday.

So far, both Anurag and Prerna have been around in the show but it has always been a case of hit and miss. Both will now meet each other. We will be shooting major portions of the soap there, courtesy the tourism board," adds Basu.

Kasauti…, which took a 20-year age leap recently, now has the generation next in focus. It includes Sneha (Jennifer), Anurag and Prerna's daughter, who resides with Mr Bajaj (Ronit Roy) and Kasak (Surveen Chawla), who is Prerna's and Mr Bajaj's daughter.

She is close to Tanisha (Shubha Varma), who is Madhavi (Vaisgnavi) and Vineet's (Vivek Mushran) daughter. While Shravan (Abhinav) is Aparna's (Geetanjali Tikekar) son, who is adopted by Anurag.

Adds Khan, who plays Anurag, "The track will also have me realising that Sneha, who lives with  Mr Bajaj, is my daughter."

Incidentally, another Balaji show Kkusum (Sony), will also be shot in Malaysia post the return of the Kasauti… unit.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nivea thumbnail

...great  to know  that  anurag  n  prerna  will  finally  meet....cant  imagine  the  number of  episoes  they hav e wasted in this  hit  n  miss venture....

I just hope  that  their  meeting  will be  ...normal.......and  not  hyped  with  the  red  dupatta  n chimes.........anurag  an d prerna......its high time they  actually  grew  out of their  love.........

and well folks.....i just believe....that  a person can love  only  another  person....at a time.......and  its not  possible  to  love  2 men....simultaneously ...that is.

just  wish  that  ekta  brings  teh show  to a logical conclusion and  realistic of course.

Ronit thumbnail
OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! has ekta gone nuts anu prerna reunion no!!!!!!! such boring drama🤢 this drama is surely gonna be the most boring serial ekta had made ever. By the way anurag is looking UGHHHHHH! in the picture sorry guyz(anu fans) if i hurted ur feelings but that's my view
Manasi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Relax Ronit, Anu & Prerna will just meet. No reunion!!!!😃
Ronit thumbnail
WOW!!!! that's gr8 manasi😃
Ibad thumbnail
Thx
But anu already knows that sneha is his daughter.

And I already told you that ekta does same things at a time in 2 soaps.
Kasuti....and kkusum will be shooting in Malaysia.
Khushalay thumbnail
uff my God i agree with ibad...anu already knows that sneha is his daughter...anyways i rally hate & sit with my nails biting when anu & prerna hit & miss...i hate this i want them to come face to face & taht when anu will know that kasak is prerna's daughter, & this is sneha my daughter, i'm eager to know his expressions & feelings.
amaypranay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I'm eargly waiting to see Anu and Prern meet...how would they react, after what has happenend between them, I think Anu won't talk to Prerna, as he  feel's very guilty about Prem... and Prerna will want to talk to him, after all she was so mean to him...................

well I think i earger to see everyone's reaction!!!!!!!!!!!

dESichICa05 thumbnail
omGOSh im so excited! i cant wait til they meet!
lizzy thumbnail

ronit chilllllllllll......oh my god fine if bajaj is so goodlooking(if u think coz i dont)that doesnt mean u start thinkin that da drama is gonna get borin and anu is lookin really nice in that pic...this is my view👏