Humse Hai Life

India-Forums

How Cute!

mayurlover4eva IF-Rockerz
mayurlover4eva
mayurlover4eva

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
heyy guys! 
i hope everyone watched todays episode because if you haven't then you are missing out on a lot! LOL

todays episode was just Day Dreaming O_o
i just loved raghav and sia's stare off at the start! i was like who will crack? then raghav winked and i was like BlushingBlushingBlushing
it was MAHA cute yaar!!! their flirty background click music is sooo cute! seriously i wanted so badly to be Sia at that moment!!

then next was the amazing! arjun-Sia scene which totally blew me away... arjun was sooo cute during this scene seriously i went completely MAAADD Day Dreaming *triple blush time* the way he did Sia'a tie then told her not to worry because her dress was nice!!!! i was like *DEAD* 

btw was anyone else have a huge Grin on their face while they were watching todays whole episode??? i defo didLOL i was like eeekkk!! arjun and sia background music is so cute! awww and ahhh

HeartHeartHeart
HeartHeart
Heart

finally the last sia - raghav scene for which i have NO comment because i am completely latooo over raghav and Sia's chemistry !!! they are sooo cute mann people need to watch this show and see their chemistry. im in TOTAL LALA LAND TODAY!!! 

overall i just loved!!! X10000 todays episode!!!!CANT WAIT FOR 2MRO!!!! AHHH

p.s i did not mention saloni in any of this because it would be a shame to ruin an amazing post with such a B***h << sorry for the language (couldnt help myself)

lots of luv simran 
please do press like button if you like my post and commentHeart
thanks xxx

Edited by mayurlover4eva - 26 September 2011 at 10:04am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sups2222-Yami-mjht_oneMariaa.RDMaNanHoLiCMasooma Bukhari

-Yami- IF-Rockerz
-Yami-
-Yami-

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
arjun sia scene took me  to someother world  ...yaar  they both were damm cute ..aur bg blush blush kash mey sia hotiBlushing
mayurlover4eva
mayurlover4eva

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yami_nivrenfan

arjun sia scene took me  to someother world  ...yaar  they both were damm cute ..aur bg blush blush kash mey sia hotiBlushing

yaar i know today i bet every girl was feeling like- i wish i was sia! LOL seriously loved todays episode!! 
-Yami- IF-Rockerz
-Yami-
-Yami-

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayurlover4eva

Originally posted by yami_nivrenfan

yaar i know today i bet every girl was feeling like- i wish i was sia! LOL seriously loved todays episode!! 

lot of competition yaara  Angry
Masooma Bukhari IF-Addictz
Masooma Bukhari
Masooma Bukhari

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
OMGGG.. i just do not have anything to say on the epi yarrr Day Dreaming

when raghav and sia were watching each other i was sooo lost watching themDay Dreaming.. but raghav suddenly winked and i broke into laughter ROFL

and that tie scennneee... it was just tooo much uufff..! mannn how can they make succchhh a cute scene.. Day Dreaming
and the precap was just tooo Blushing.. wish sira do a sudden kissy wissy... cnt wait BlushingLOL
and saloni... hehehe i was watching her eye brows all the time ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mayurlover4eva

mayurlover4eva
mayurlover4eva

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Masooma Bukhari

OMGGG.. i just do not have anything to say on the epi yarrr Day Dreaming

when raghav and sia were watching each other i was sooo lost watching themDay Dreaming.. but raghav suddenly winked and i broke into laughter ROFL

and that tie scennneee... it was just tooo much uufff..! mannn how can they make succchhh a cute scene.. Day Dreaming i know it was justt too much!!  i was lyk Day Dreamingduring the whole episode i was scared i might faint...LOL
and the precap was just tooo Blushing.. wish sira do a sudden kissy wissy... cnt wait BlushingLOL haila? sharam nahi ate? LOL
and saloni... hehehe i was watching her eye brows all the time ROFL

i know yaar today was just oofff!! ROFL i watched the episode at least 3 times ROFL

Edited by mayurlover4eva - 26 September 2011 at 12:12pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Masooma Bukhari

MaNanHoLiC IF-Stunnerz
MaNanHoLiC
MaNanHoLiC

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
o mamamia Shocked
Masooma Bukhari IF-Addictz
Masooma Bukhari
Masooma Bukhari

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayurlover4eva

and the precap was just tooo Blushing.. wish sira do a sudden kissy wissy... cnt wait BlushingLOL haila? sharam nahi ate? LOL

sharam ati hoti to likhti kia Embarrassed

just wonder sia standing in center and jun and raghav kissing her on her cheeks Stern Smile ROFL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index