ABHAY YOU COULD HAVE BEEN SINCERE TO ALINA - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Fulltoo awesome post cari..πŸ˜† I totally agree with you..& I mentioned the same..but in a very suttle way in my post..you like really stuck the nail..That is why  I loved that part..Pur Janu was full on Piya's Abhay ..every sec..even when he was with Alina..😳
Originally posted by sunflower52

I have not seen the full episode yet. I am waiting for them to be uploaded on youtube. I like reading comments on youtube by people.

I have seen that when there are no Abhiya scene's no one is interested in uploading on youtube the episode quickly. 
I down lowded todays scene from desi forum.
but i'll watch the whole epi on tv.
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Fulltoo awesome post cari..πŸ˜† I totally agree with you..& I mentioned the same..but in a very suttle way in my post..you like really stuck the nail..That is why  I loved that part..Pur Janu was full on Piya's Abhay ..every sec..even when he was with Alina..😳
HEHE - Hum tho jab bolthey hain loud speaker leke bhol they hain. acha lagey aaja - nahin tho bachke nikal ley - is my motto. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Thanks darling..
Abhay n tareef lol.. in fact it would have been surprising if he had said more than that to Alina..atleast he did compliment her (though faking πŸ˜† ) i dont think he has complmnted any girl in the show 🀣
Originally posted by flora111

Abhay n tareef lol.. in fact it would have been surprising if he had said more than that to Alina..atleast he did compliment her (though faking πŸ˜† ) i dont think he has complmnted any girl in the show 🀣
yah -  he just gives pia complementing looks only.
sweaty i couldnt said it better πŸ‘πŸ˜†.
yes ur right  abhii looked  hawt  and yum yum...unfortuanlly u cant eat him🀣
Originally posted by Reashma.

sweaty i couldnt said it better πŸ‘πŸ˜†.
yes ur right  abhii looked  hawt  and yum yum...unfortuanlly u cant eat him🀣
True- I can't on my anniversary with Akki - so i'll save him for tommorrow. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by carisma2

True- I can't on my anniversary with Akki - so i'll save him for tommorrow. πŸ˜†
2 owhm gosh!! u wanted to eat  from sides🀣.
mate ur soo funnyπŸ˜† .. i really like as my buddy😳
awesome post dii..Abhay is no doubt pakka fenku and fakoo

she looked nice but even i prefer pia/suku... and its NOT AT ALL out of any jealousy or insecurity or love for abhiya.. i am Abhay fan more than Abhiya(dont go with the pic) but i just dont understand change of loyalties in the same show..esp when its just on the basis of HOTNESS OR CHEMISTRY QUOTIENT..for me,thats like going by the looks..anyways,
NO offence intended to anyone..there's nothing wrong in it cos
everyone has his/her own pov..just that i find it difficult to understand it..good luck to those who r enjoying jiya part2. :))Edited by jz4amrit - 12 years ago
The major difference that I saw was that Alina had to had a make over just to make Abhay notice her. Which he still did not do in a way.

While Piya never had to change herself in order to Abhay fall in love with her. 

To me Alina was looking nice.