MadhuHC thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
hey, have you checked out the petition by purab's fans asking that he and jassi be brought together in the end? that's ridiculous to say the least! jassi has always loved armaan right from day one and even when she agreed to marry purab, it was more like a marriage of compromise(anyone could see that she wasn't in love with him). well, let's hope that the directors dont take their request seriously. what we armaan fans can do is, sign the peition for the show not to deviate from the BLF track, coz according to that, betty and armando marry at the end. and i'm sure that's what we all are waiting for, right? so, plz,plz everyone SIGN THE PEIITION.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

punjabiprincess thumbnail
I love arman, jassi has loved him from the begining. I want jassi to end up with her true love which is arman ❀️not purab.
iram_99 thumbnail
I sooooo agree with you, Jassi and armaan are made for each other. And should stay together.
tisha_bhatia thumbnail
I think such a petition already exists. It was put in by kshreya2002.
mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

im offending u but im a purabfan! lol! i used to like armaan, but wen he started cheating on jassi by sayign he luvs her(fake), that tore my heart up, and wen he fianly says he luvs her(for real), and just then i think hes not worthy for jassi! becuz jassi luved him all along, but he didnt, and nowhe luvs her, i think shed be more happy with purab(if she starts luving him for his truth) becuz purab has more truth to it, he never lies,! not to say that purab is gonna be with jassi, becuz we all no the ending, armaan weds jassi! but i will always adore purab, for his truth and thats why he left jassi, becuz he found out that she luvs armaan! isn't that a great man tho? leaving her and both of them set things up!

-mika

armaan fans, don't be mad at me becuz everyone has ddifferent opnions!

Angelie thumbnail
Jassi and Armaan better end up together at the end or i'm gonna be really pissed off
jprasad thumbnail
Originally posted by: mikagurl23

im offending u but im a purabfan! lol! i used to
like armaan, but wen he started cheating on jassi by sayign he luvs
her(fake), that tore my heart up, and wen he fianly says he luvs her(for
real), and just then i think hes not worthy for jassi! becuz jassi luved him
all along, but he didnt, and nowhe luvs her, i think shed be more happy
with purab(if she starts luving him for his truth) becuz purab has more
truth to it, he never lies,! not to say that purab is gonna be with jassi,
becuz we all no the ending, armaan weds jassi! but i will always adore
purab, for his truth and thats why he left jassi, becuz he found out that
she luvs armaan! isn't that a great man tho? leaving her and both of them
set things up!

-mika

armaan fans, don't be mad at me becuz everyone has ddifferent
opnions!

Don't worry Mika. Uncle Purab and Jassi share a father/daughter love.
queenbee thumbnail
Originally posted by: mikagurl23

im offending u but im a purabfan! lol! i used to like armaan, but wen he started cheating on jassi by sayign he luvs her(fake), that tore my heart up, and wen he fianly says he luvs her(for real), and just then i think hes not worthy for jassi!

Sounds like sour grapes to meπŸ₯±
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
 Oh it's Ok.They sign their petitions and we sign ours and T&D sign theirs and Sony sign their's and BLF sign their's and all go to Indian court where the hearings go on for the next 20 years to decide who Jassi ends up with....meanwhile Jassi and Armaan's daughter grows up and becomes a judge..................πŸ˜†
queenbee thumbnail
Originally posted by: Minnie

Oh it's Ok.They sign their petitions and we sign ours and T&D sign theirs and Sony sign their's and BLF sign their's and all go to Indian court where the hearings go on for the next 20 years to decide who Jassi ends up with....meanwhile Jassi and Armaan's daughter grows up and becomes a judge..................πŸ˜†

OMG!!! πŸ˜†

But I think J & A will already have made their decision by then, considering their daughter πŸ˜‰ ....or is Jassi supposed to move in with Purab AFTER having kids with Armaan Jassi, bad girl, polyandry is a BAD word!!!