rashi goes to the washroom

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
n stays there so that gopi does not write, but am sure gopi will write herself  rashi n urmilla need shooting

Originally posted by fanbidaai

n stays there so that gopi does not write, but am sure gopi will write herself  rashi n urmilla need shooting

omg we had the same thought. Gopi will wait and wait and will write with her injured hand and finish the paper...πŸ˜†
ofcourse she wil write ,  lead actors can do anything even after getting bounded ,  dont know whence they get such power..
Originally posted by fanbidaai

n stays there so that gopi does not write, but am sure gopi will write herself rashi n urmilla need shooting

thats i thought when i saw the precap. She will write answers by her owm and might get hurt her hand and blood will come through the bandage. When aham and koki see that they wiii question both gopi and rashi. Then our gopi tell what was happened ha..ha..ha.. Next part must be worth watching as scolding series must awaiting for RASHI πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Dasuni

thats i thought when i saw the precap. She will write answers by her owm and might get hurt her hand and blood will come through the bandage. When aham and koki see that they wiii question both gopi and rashi. Then our gopi tell what was happened ha..ha..ha.. Next part must be worth watching as scolding series must awaiting for RASHI πŸ˜‰

ohhh I would love to see this😳😳😳
gopi will succeed any how...but i wonder what will be rashi doing in the washroom for so long...and what will be her reaction when she will come out and will find gopi passing with full marks...