Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Suraj-Sandhya's mixed emotions      
   0  LIKE  |     0  COMMENTS  |   

It is celebration time in Diya Aur Baati Hum as Sooraj and Sandhya are set to get married. While Sooraj is thrilled, a dejected Sandhya will simply go through the motions in the upcoming episodes.

A STARPlus.in source reveals, "Sooraj would be overjoyed after seeing Sandhya's picture and would remember their random sightings on the street and at the temple. He would also be happy for Bhabhoo, as now her vow will be fulfilled. Marriage ceremonies will begin at both houses. Sandhya, on the other hand, will simply go through the motions, as for her this marriage is a mere compromise."

A Cheerful Sooraj says about his would-be wife. "I believe in God and destiny so perhaps we were destined to be together I would say. I had seen her at the mandir and look how things worked out as we will be married soon. "
You haven't met Sandhya, but are about to marry her, aren't there apprehensions? "Yes we haven't met but I have full faith in Bhabhoo and I know she would have chosen the right girl for me. I just want her to be a simple, homely girl who will keep my Bhabhoo happy. And I will make her as comfortable as possible. "

Sandhya comments, "Nothing is in my hands. I am simply putting one step ahead of another and moving on. I don't want my pregnant bhabhi to suffer because of my ambition. Whatever has to happen, will happen. I was against marriage from the start so even if I had met him, I don't know if it would have made a difference. Hardly had I grieved for my parents when my brother got me engaged- my world is spinning."

Will Sooraj and Sandhya meet before the wedding? Don't forget to watch Sooraj and Sandhya's journey in Diya Aur Baati Hum Mon-Fri at 9 pm on STAR Plus.

STARPlus.in news  |   Monday, September 26, 2011

Edited by Armu4eva - 26 September 2011 at 7:00am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

dent4usanjanasirinijitab2011Amor.ChillMaarYaarraheelussweety007_mahi_Rose_Petalanna44-Liebe-Savz_Startling

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sooraj-Sandhyas mixed emotion-indya.com" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged

Thank you, Tanu Big smile

tanind

tanind

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged

Thank very much.

Angelbud

Goldie

Angelbud

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Thank you darling! Big smile

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Thanks tanu for sharing.

ChillMaarYaar

Coolbie

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing Tanu ji 

ssweety007

Goldie

ssweety007

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing Big smile

Savz_Startling

IF-Sizzlerz

Savz_Startling

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
tnx for sharing 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.