Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

love_never_dies

IF-Sizzlerz

love_never_dies

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged

Today is the most awaited day we are looking,that is today we get the official news about the come back of kinshuk mahajan... Glad to know he is going to rock again from mid-october,,, at the same time now we are in the situation to descide about the future of this forum,, i know the remaining few members of the forum will join the forum of kinshuk's new show soon...

Iam here to put my following request to every member of the forum :

1: My first request to the members who want to stay in this forum... Glad that you all want to continue here, a little request to you all that please come up with new topics,collages,vms,games,scenes and FF apart from taking part in our discussion thread...

2 : This is to the members who want to visit the forum, that is try come and comment in the topics here for atleast twice in a week...

3 : I request asma di,neetika,lj,meera,jafrina,aamina,sana,reshma,deepa and others who are writting FF,, please don't leave your creations incomplete,if you want to not write further then inform us...

4 : To the silent members,, it s the time for you guyz to break your silence...

I think many of you all know me very well and hope you guyz understand my point... Sorry if i posted anything wrong or hurt you...

with love,,,,,
bowya...

iam waiting for your reply friends...

Edited by love_never_dies - 26 September 2011 at 6:57am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

nivrenkinhaKaranika-KMHash_nivrenachu28INGCIVsururmeera_krishnaRagvir_Prishnadoot-Atiya--aamina--Jafrina-Alphabet26wadi..dollSanaJasmineReshJroops82NiViren_fanmoniluvskinshukdeepti_9Prishna_DBPS-SilverDragon--ExceptioalMe-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "$Message to all,please read and reply$" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

achu28

Goldie

achu28

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged
bowya i will never leave this forum and surely i will try my best to do as u mentioned in point 1.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

love_never_dies-ExceptioalMe-

-ExceptioalMe-

IF-Stunnerz

-ExceptioalMe-

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Bowya...love the topic...and can't leave nivren world it's my sec home yaar and will sure inform u if i decide to end my ff and not to complete ...

NivRen rock and always will rock

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

love_never_dies

Prishna_DBPS

IF-Sizzlerz

Prishna_DBPS

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Yep Bowya I will try to visit the forum more regularly as I will join the new forum of kinshuk's show so will be easy for me as I will be on IF na

Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 26 September 2011 at 7:23am

moniluvskinshuklove_never_dies

surur

Goldie

surur

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
nivren will be always in my herat forever
im here always
kinha rock

love_never_dies

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Yep Bowya I will try to visit the forum more regularly as I will join the new forum of kinshuk's show so will be easy for me as I will be on IF na

Aggree wid u jaan . Bowya same here . Me2 will b going 2 Join Kinshuk's new show forum So For me also It will b easy 2 Visit here . I will try 2 b regular here as well

love_never_dies

NiViren_fan

IF-Sizzlerz

NiViren_fan

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Bowya.. i will be here and will try to make new threads... yes will also be commenting on new forum of Kinshuk's new show...
this forum is my second home and can never think of leaving it...

Edited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 26 September 2011 at 11:48pm

moniluvskinshuklove_never_dies

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
BTW Dear Hu do u know tht Kinshuk is going 2 rockkk frm mid-oct . did u read somewhere ? Becozz i didn't see it in d article

love_never_dies

Post Reply New Post

Go to top