India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

U r our Half world # 1 /MG /FF (Page 7)

-Zahra15- IF-Rockerz
-Zahra15-
-Zahra15-

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
nice update...maan was so careful about her and did the best for her...continue soon n thnxxx...

TeamMcSwarek IF-Rockerz
TeamMcSwarek
TeamMcSwarek

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Lovely!
cont soon
thanks for the pm
simi91 IF-Rockerz
simi91
simi91

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
congrats new SS

all parts wonderful brilliant
waiting to know what happen btw maaneet
thnx
H_Rockerz IF-Rockerz
H_Rockerz
H_Rockerz

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged

waiting...

Edited by ariel102 - 04 October 2011 at 8:47am
Sonia.KN IF-Sizzlerz
Sonia.KN
Sonia.KN

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged

Hey dearies here is next part...I ll update next one till nite...even Mere Papa Maan...so plz read this n comment ...

Part 6

Everybody in holi party is really happy…but from balcony….I m jst looking at them..Daddi Maa first sent Dev to me...he was a failure….n then... She came herself n forced me to b part of this celebration...But I had stopped following her commands. I never care about what Dev do….years back..how many times I slapped Dev I don't know …when he missed his school for just one day….

Daddi says I m changed...I m not her bully grandson...Who always became a  lil baby in front of her…...Dev says I m not his caring Bro...who slapped him many times jst for his sake... ya he thinks... I m changed ..n Even Meera says ...Her childhood friend Maan has been  changed .Really m I  changed ?...May b for them….But I m still same ...what I was 12 years back…same 21 year old young….when I was jst Maan…Geet ka Maan... not Maan Singh Khuraana…..

Ya I could say myself Geet ka Maan with ful rite….when... She allowed me to come in her life…..after her rejection I had been buried my feelings deep in my heart…when that robber attacked her..that day I helped her unconditionally …coz My lov with Geet was not bounded to  condition..Me not helped her to get her attention..but coz I lov her…ya I lov her ..not loved her…some where... She also realized that I was true to her….n when She met me on Peer Baba ki Dargah….I felt same in her eyes….My Daddi knew the importance of Peer Baba ki Dargah..so she phoned me to visit ….on yearly uras….n Peer Baba blessed me… giving me my lov back

Maan: Geet tum yahan..?... (I asked Geet …..finding her there )

Geet: Main to aksar aati hu yahan…aur aab to uras hai….per aap yahan..(she left her sentence half way )

Maan: Uras k kaaran…meri Daddi Maa ne phone p kaha that yahan aane ko…jab woh Punjab main thi to akasar aati thi yahan…per aab kahan aaya jata hai….main yahan hun to unhonay mujhsay kaha tha…yahan aane ko (I smiled)

I was just about to leave...When she called my name : Maan

''Main bhi pagal hu..mujhe kyon aawaz lagaaye gi..Geet ''  I thought…But She again called my name so I turned back..yes She was calling me..I moved toward her

Maan: Tumne kush kaha…Geet?

Geet: Ha….Pehlay to thanx meri help karney k liye …per thax bhi bahut kam hai ..jaise aap ne sabh handle kiya….mujhe us gunday se to bacchayaa he..mere ghar walo say bhi….(She was hesitating to say something )

Maan: Nahi Geet thanx mat kaho…..maine koi ahsaan nahi kiya tum per….Hum ek dusare ko jante hai yeh baad ki baat hai..per insaaniyat bhi koi cheese hai ( I hided my feelins)

Geet: Sirf insaaniyat Maan..koi aur hota to meri help jaroor karta…mujhe aid bhi dilwa deta….per apne to mere ghar wale kya soche gay..log kya soche gay…us ka bhi khyaal rakha(no She opend up)

Maan: Ha Geet u r exceptional …But kya fayada……jis cheese se tumko dukh hota hai…main woh nahi kar sakta…..tum mujhe job hi samjho per main….tumse (I suddenly realized what m sayin )

Geet: Per Maan kya..yahi k aap mujhe say pyar karte hai….(she had tears in her eyes )

I was looking at her face..with which ease... She said this…I was shocked surprised.

Maan: Geet……..tum..yeh kya keh rahi ho..

Geet: Ha Maan..galat to main thi….sabhi ek jaise nahi hotay….yeh mujhe aap se patta challa….sach to yeh hai…I m in lov with u..

I looked around…no body was there..coz we were in parking area..so few people were there who had already parked their vehicles….coz real celebrations had been started….without saying any word I hugged her…but she hugged me more tightly…We were happy Even we forgot the outcomes of our lov…..After Sajdaa at Peer Baba's place…She asked me for leave

Geet: Maan mujhe bahut der ho gayi hai mujhe chalna chaahea

Maan: Itni jaldi…maine to abhi tumko apne dil ki puri baat bhi nahi kahi

Geet: Maan Maa meri raah dekh rahi hongi..per kal main apko…milugi….

Maan: Per kahan ?

Geet: wahi yahan aap mujhe milay thay akele..kal 11 baje…mere 2 lectures free hai…ek professor leave per hai..it means total three….each 40 minutes so I ll hav two hours…..uske baad main ghar chali jaau gi..( she smiled n left ..apna faisla suna kar….never asked me what I wanted..But I had no other choice…)

We met next day…n days were passing one week ….two weeks…She always made excuses ….to meet me….some times extra lectures in morning...some times…..bunked classes…..n some times I went to her college ..n my project always became my excuse….Even me was giving new excuse every time to Daddi Maa..when ever she called me…..But when it came to my college….no excuse could work….I was going UK for higher studies in management…..I had two more weeks ….so I decided to stay as much as I can..with Geet….

About 10 days after Uras….

Hoshiarpur

8 in the morning

I was still in bed when my phone buzzed….Without looking at screen... who is calling I picked it up

M: Hello

Maan main apse milna chaahti hu .."Geet was on other side…..her voice seemed different to me….n early in the morning….I jumped from my bed

Maan: Geet what happened…tum preshan lag rahi ho…any thing serious ..?'

Geet: Maan mere ghar walo ne meri shaadi pakki kar di hai…" (she started to cry )

Maan: what r u saying u r jst 17 ..how can they do this…( I was shocked)

Geet: this is true….Brij veerji k samne ghar ka koi bhi insaan bolna to kya ..khaada bhi nahi reh sakkta'

Maan: ok ok listento me…aise baat nahi hogi…main tumse mil kar baat karta hun….tum peer baba ki dargah k pass shiv mandir hai na….wahi aa jaayo….is samay wahan koi nahi hoga….main Mandhir k taalaab per tumhari wait karta hu..( I said her ..n She asked yes….n we decided to meet at 9..I took bath in hurry n without eating anything I left early

Usually to wait for her was my routine….But this time She was waiting…to find me in front of her She ran..n hugged me tightly ….

Geet: Maan mujhe baccha lijiye..warna…Brij veerji humko juda kar daygay( hiding her face in my chest she was sobbing )

Maan: Geet aise kaise kar saktay hai….juda…humko koi judaa nahi kar sakkta….waise bhi u r jast 17 ..aur tumhari shaadi kaise ho sakti hai…( I took her face in my hands)

Geet: Canada ka ek accha rishta mil gaya hai..Veerji ko..woh abhi Mangni (engagement ) karegay…aur aglay saal shaadi..n till then main 18 ki ho jaaungi….

I was shocked..what gonna happen..But some sudden actions were needed.

Geet: Maan aab kya hoga….(She asked me ..with ful faith in me )

Maan: Kush nahi hoga..jo hum chaahegay wahi hoga….

Geet: per kya Maan..?...

Maan: Geet ek baat batayo….agar  tumhari shaadi  ..tumhari engagement se pehle ho jaye to...?..."

Geet: main samjhi nahi Maan...!!!

Maan: Geet baat sidhi hai..main janta hu k shaadi ki legal age 18 saal hai for girlz..per yeh bhi janta hu…hamare is samaaj main…I mean Baday shahron se door….small towns aur villages main 17-18 saal ki girlz ki shaadi hoti hai..aur samaaj usko manta bhi hai …..aur agar tuhari bhi ho jaye to koi badi baat nahi….

Geet: Maan yeh kya keh rahay hai aap..meri shaadi is wakat..?...

Maan:Ha Geet tumhari aur meri shaadi….jisko tumhare ghar walon ko manna hi padega samaaj bhi mann jayega …aur….rahi baat tumhare Brij Veer ji ki unhe main sambhal lunga

Geet was shocked what I said..But I had no other option coz I knew …If a marriage with full customs …was done….society was able to accept it..in that area…..So to control her brother... I had no other option….n no time to tell my family bout it…. for it I had to go back…..But I didn't want to leave her

I had made my mind ..n my decision was final…..Even good blessed us…when we hared voice of bell from Shiv Gauri Mandir

'Chalo Geet'…I entangled Geet's n mine fingers n asked her to b with me…Without saying any thing she followed  me..toward Mandir.Where inside Mandir I found only Pujari Ji

He was surprised to see us

Pujaari Ji: Betay aj Budhwaar(Wednesday ) hai..aur aaj h din mandir bannd rehta hai…main to sirf Mandir ki saaf safai karne aaya hu…aap log aaye ho to Matha tekk lo…bhagwaan k dar se u tumko modd nahi sakkta( Pandit Ji said)

Maan: Ji Pandit Ji..isilye to aaye hai…bhagwaan hi abb hamara saath deygay…Hum log shaddi karna chahtay hai…aap abhi isi samay..hamari shaadi karva dejiye.

Pujari ji even Geet were looking at my face.

Geet: Per Maan

Maan: Geet plz..mujhe pe bharosa rakho…let me do everything

Pujariji…Beta aaj shaadi to kya…bhagat aarti bhi nahi kartay yahan….har haftay is din Mandir band hota hai..aur main he aata hu yahan..puja aur safai k liye

Maan: Per pujaari ji aaj hamari shaadi hogi aur abhi k abhi…(I forced him n gav heavy dakshina ..so he became ready ..I asked Geet to stay there..n went to market n brought Mangal Sutar for her.

With in two ours our marriage was done…Geet was my wife now….n that in front Shiv Gauri….Every girl wanted Gauri Maa's Aashirwaad for good husband..n great married lif..n our marriage was done in front of Shiv Gauri…..

From that day I had only u in my lif...I always wanted to fulfil all vachans...we took...But my destiny cheated me...But still ...to b faithful to my soul mate...I m following that vow...but not one vow ...I want to b with u to fulfil all my vachans...That day ll come...I don't know...But I ll wait...lik today...ur Maan is waiting 

Geet ka Maan

Maan Singh Khuraana

Hey guys...I ll pm my list after all updations..till then If my buddies or other members find this plz comment n hit lik...New Ideas always welcome 

Jass Big smileLOL

Edited by Jass.KN - 06 October 2011 at 7:45am

The following 97 member(s) liked the above post:

pyarisahelidpurvainlwgeetnehavashiswati2011aparna_mmishimstar432jsgmskcanonkruti96angeljyotineetugarg123akki16krishna.asmi123bhakbhartifanmmishra1mans22-Elfin-Kashish9687rostMSgayatriDazlingdivyakavs123drashtipatel30PoonamToooooopallavisarkarBkhaspadamjotmaaneetkisonaliharmeenchawlaNesanshekianuradha.nandamanvi123greshusessygreat_loveits_memishtibLadyArwenzunaiba5myramabinblue24cherieLoveramalu123asmanigurti30GurruKiDeewani-Break.The.Codekrndrangel_smilysheetalvasadreamymishti88sehrish79geetsmilevasavi_srikshubhangi_Jyothi_-Veritaserum-ritzy09tanvi04-Zahra15-kabslocksNeejuTeamMcSwarekambbihamrk-1sanu3108nihatripreeti.1alicia212swetha10t_areebMehek25rsroopalimaanseekeenu_kkpreethiaseemamarypunam2712maaneetsangelTyro6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6anupm04SheenGcianrenjini263sanum23JeevanaPLoquacious_Aash_BlackPearl_abinash079mysteriousmillikirti_fijispvdDownhill

Downhill IF-Addictz
Downhill
Downhill

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
amazing update

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

neetugarg123Sonia.KN

Break.The.Code IF-Dazzler
Break.The.Code
Break.The.Code

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Amazing di!!loved it!!!muah!!!