Fan Fictions

U r our Half world # 1 /MG /FF (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 24

Sonia.KN

IF-Sizzlerz

Sonia.KN

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged

Hey Buddies here is update 3..I hop u ll lik this..plz respond ..comment n hit lik..ur appreciation is my way 

Part 3 

What a day today..Its festive of colors …Holi…standing in my balcony I can clearly observe… How much these people r happy…Smile...with colors of Holi..n their colorful lives.

I m also among one in between these people  not an exception.These people r mine part of my life...My family..Daddi Maa,Dev..Meera everybody..My whole staff..Addi..Pinky n friends from my business circle..everybody ..here in holi party….arranged here in our house …But where r colors of my lif  .?.why my lif is colorless just for me …ya how I can expect... how it can b ….12 years back …Geet u took whole colors of  my lif with u…

I remember that day when we met first time… I asked u for a lift..n that meeting was ended at a fight...But I came to know who was u at college gathering…

'Geet I met u first time there'...U was 17  n Me 21.We were not that young ..k we couldn't understand what relations mean.?n not that old…to understand..how to play own part toward those relations..?...

U attracted me in first meeting ….But I was not sure whether we could met or not…But our meeting was destined..That was a girlz collage..so it was not possible to move freely here n there without any reason…But as a trustee…I could visit…to discuss. plan in progress..N I had got ur time table..according to which I planned my every visit….Wht was in you which always attracted me…?..might u was not lik other girlz ..those wanted me due to what I was….?...But u never showed interest in me.It was not necessary that I had to stay there…but I made excuse... that I wanted to start Dadda ji's dream plan in front of me….two weeks had been passed..But I was not able to open my heart in front of u …

I remember that day when u clashed with me…I had not planed that..but that was coincidence….I was about to leave administrative block...when u entered there U had forgotten ur book there...after paying ur collage fee….n that was much needed to prepare notes..so even after classes were over u came back from mid way to ur home.. All around no student was there..n staff was also in hurry to leave for their homes …..we were in front of each other ..shocked ...surprised..

' Geet tum ?." I said

" Aap yahan ?" before giving me answer…u put a question

'Meri principal k sath meeting thi ..so I was here..n but about u " I explained

" Main fees denay aaye thi..aur apni book yahin bhool gayi..beech rastay say wapis aaye hun..babaji ne yaad karra diya..nahi to kal jab notes nahi prepare kar patti…meri to watt laga detti Sharma Mam"without hesitation u put ur problem in front of me

But I smiled at her..how u made sad face.

'Main chalti hun book lay kar ghar baapis bhi jaana hai..nahi to brij veerji ..ek swaal ki jagaha 100 sawaal pushay gay' U was in hurry

" Geet sunno to .." I stopped u" Geet ..kya tum kal mujhe mil sakti ho "

'Per kyon koi kaas baat " u had lots of questions in her eyes

Me: Dekho main tumko yahan nahi baata sakta….this is not a rite place...

Geet:Baat to hum yahan bhi kar rahhe hai... aysi kya baat hai jo aap special meeting karna chahte hai( u was lil bit angry )

M: Ya I know Geet..But plz don't take me wrong…I know tomorrow ur first two lectures r free…so plz

G: oh u r doing my CID…But I can't plz

M: Plz Geet….jst once..I promise after that I ll never ask u any thing….if u want u can take…ur friend with u ..n place u decide

G( took some time): theek hai ..town k dusri taraf BMC chowk hai..uske pass Jagdish Book Shop hai..jahan say main books latti hun…aur kaal mujhe waise bhi kuch books lanae jaana hai…uske samne Pizza Hut hai jahan aap 9:00 baje k kareeb mera wait kar saktay hai.Town ki dusri side honay ki wajah say wahan jayada log mujhe jantay nahi hai…yahan kahi milay  to problem ho jayegi..agar apko manzoor hai to theek hai…warna I m sorry…(n u left without knowing my reaction)

Ya I had to go ..How could I miss that.My first n last chance

Maan Singh Khuraana

plz buddies do comment ...n hit lik ..if u want any twist n turn give me idea...

JassTongue

Part 4  scroll down  *

V

V

Edited by Jass.KN - 07 October 2011 at 1:02am

The following 85 member(s) liked the above post:

pyarisahelidpurvainlwgeetsimran2608drashtipatel30nikki_angelHolynanehavashiswati2011jagritimanocharostmishimstar432angeljyotineetugarg123harmeenchawlafatiya52110asmi123bhakbhartifanmans22PoonamTsheetalvasapallavisarkarBkhascloudflowersakadafiKashish9687maaneetkisonalikshubhangigreshuMSgayatrisimrancutygeetsmilemyramabinMGRMFFSLadyArwencherieLoveramalu123asmanisidMLOVERmaanujaanugurti30doublecrossNeejudreamymishti88sehrish79kabslockssanum23angel_smilyjazzlenekrndr-Zahra15-maaneetsangelritzy09simi91_Jyothi_lil.mizz.smexiikrati5misty_drastifansanu3108ambbihaalicia212Mehek25-Veritaserum-Dilsay6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6t_areebrsroopalimaansee*Dakoo_Minzy*swetha10seemamary--Ratna--_BlackPearl_honeygrapezaara2212BDayGal-11Janrenjini263punam2712x-affy-xNeelambari..abinash079spvdkirti_fijiIsleOfCapri

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "U r our Half world # 1 /MG /FF (Page 4)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sonia.KN

IF-Sizzlerz

Sonia.KN

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged

Hey Buddeis here is update 4..I hop u ll lik this..plz respond ..comment n hit lik..ur appreciation is my way 

Part 4

Next Day I reached there 8 in the morning waiting out side Pizz hut..I was looking at Book shop on other side …continuously .N at last my wait was over at 8:55 ..when U entered book shop….n after 15 to 20 minutes u moved out..parking ur  scooty near book shop ..u crossed the road…where I was waiting for u

M: Hai main 8 baje say  tumhara wait kar rahha hu

G: 8 bajay se…book shop 8:30 per open hoti hai  main to ussi  time k according aye jahan pai..howevr it is up to u aap kitna wait karna chahtay hai ..(u was surprised)

M: so plz lets go inside..beith k baat kartay hai (I said in gentleman way )

G: ok lets go

U was not ready to eat something coz u had already done with ur breakfast at  home so I ordered two coffees only

After minutes of silence..u started conversation

G: Mr Khuraana ..tell me what u want to say…?.jo apne mujhe aise milnay ko kahan..

M: Geet mujhe jayada ghuma phirra kar baat karni nahi aati..aur na hi yeh patta hai ek ladki se apne dil ki baat kaise kahay

U was thinking what I want to say .So u said nothing But Ur eyes clearly showed what U wanted to say So I continued

M: Geet pehli mulakat main he hamara jhagda ho gaya tha…per fir kabhi nahi hua…mane kai baar tumko collage main dekha aur har baar tumhari taraf kaise khichta chall gaya mujhe nahi patta(I expressed everything which I felt for u

U was silent for a while

G: Mr Khuraana ..main chahay chotay shahr say hun..aur ek bahut he conservative family say hun..per itna to patta hai mujhe k …har ladka yahi kehta hai..us ladki ko jise woh pasand karta hai..usay impress karney ki koshis karta hai..per baad main…kush dinno ki mauj masti..fir tu kon main kon..aur aap to bahut baade khandaan sai hai(I never expected these words from u)

M: Geet main bade khandaan se hu to mera kya dosh…per main tumse pyar karne lagga hu..kyonki tum aur ladkion jaise nahi

G: sabhi ladkay yahi kehtay hai…maine dekha hai..meri ek friend k behan k sath bhi yahi hua…ek ladka usse yahin sab kehkar ….behkaata raha..aur fir pregnant karke bhaag gaya..us ladki per iska itna aasar hua woh pagal ho gayi..aur issi pagalpan main usney kuay  main shlaang lagga kar aatmhatya kar li.so plz don't want to impress me …aur hamare ghar main yeh sabh nahi chalta ...kisi ko pata bhi chal gaya na k main aap say mili hun aap ko to baad main dekhay gay... pehle mujhe maar they gay .'U was too hyper that it was not possible for me to say anything

First time in my life I thought that I was wrong to take any decision in hurry …for next two days u was absent from collage…Manu told me that Geet had high fever.But I knew that was a excuse only to avoid me..

Ya I took decision in hurry but I had decided to proceed …..

I had everything famil friends. every materialistic thing ….my whole world..I was happy…But Geet  u made me realize... I was not complete…a human can't say herself/himself complete without that partner..who can make ur world complete….two people make  a complete world…It means I was living in half world

U r not with me..at this stage of my life…..A stage where a person thinks about his family future... but I have nothing….becoz u  r not with me…where r u Geet…I did that even which I never expected from me….n I will never ask to forgive me..I want to tell u what went wrong … I m fed up with my lif..But I hav a hop that some day some where u will come  …plz come to me..u can complete this half world of mine ..with u ..u n only u  r my half world

Waiting for u Geet….Geet ka Maan

Maan Singh Khuraana

plz buddies do comment ...n hit lik ..if u want any twist n turn give me idea...

JassTongue

Part 5~Click Here

Edited by Jass.KN - 07 October 2011 at 1:06am

The following 81 member(s) liked the above post:

yash_bdpyarisahelidpurvanehavashiswati2011inlwgeetsimran2608rostmishimstar432angeljyotineetugarg123fatiya52110asmi123bhakbhartifanmans22DazlingdivyaPoonamTpallavisarkarBkhascloudflowersakadafisheetalvasaMSgayatrimaaneetkisonaliKashish9687anitha_tootykshubhangiMGRMFFSgeetsmilesessysimrancutyLadyArwenindiegirlamalu123asmanisidMLOVERcherieLover-maankimishti-maanujaanuAlamelugurti30CrazyMaaneetFanangel_smilydreamymishti88kabslockssanum23doublecrosssehrish79Neejulil.mizz.smexii_Jyothi_maaneetsangel-Zahra15-krati5ritzy09alicia212sanu3108misty_drastifanMehek25t_areebrsroopalimaansee--Ratna--*Dakoo_Minzy*swetha10_BlackPearl_zaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6shah10seemamaryTyropunam2712BDayGal-11Janrenjini263Loquacious_Aashabinash079spvdkirti_fijiNeelambari..IsleOfCapri

abinash079

IF-Stunnerz

abinash079

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
awesome update still waiting to know that MU is there b/w them

shah10

IF-Sizzlerz

shah10

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
wow..love it

sweety.2

Goldie

sweety.2

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
awesome

spvd

IF-Stunnerz

spvd

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
part 3
nice part...

spvd

IF-Stunnerz

spvd

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
part 4
wow interesting...
Maan is missing Geet...
but what did he do that he knows she wont forgive him...
Geet was so frank to reject Maan's moves...
cont soon dear...

x-affy-x

IF-Stunnerz

x-affy-x

Posted: 01 October 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Its an intersting concept
Loved the way you started it
Maan is missing GeetBig smile
Do continue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top