Page 2 of 24

Page 1
Page   of 24
Page 3 Page 24

Sonia.KN

IF-Sizzlerz

Sonia.KN

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged

Hey Buddies here is my OS/SS ..I dont know what this gonna b..only ur response can encourage me to write more..plz comment respond towards this 

U R OUR HALF WORLD

*Set Up : A small town near Shimla *

During fall winters this far away hilly area …seems lik any metropolitan  with flood of tourists ….especially newly weds... married during Jan or Feb as..In north India most of marriages take place in this season ..so they come here …for their honeymoons...Kids fed up with their studies during exams…come here with their parents…to refresh their minds….Even in this crowd…nature always smiles on this place…with….sprouting plants..trees ….The carpet of Guldaudi in different colors…n sweet smell ...always welcome everybody...who comes here….Small or big size lilies always dance …to  entertain visitors ….when a pleasant air touches them….

But for Me this is jst a change of season….I never observe this beauty of nature….nothing attract n effect me more….When my life in which I watched many seasons... that gave me nothing... that never made me happy…that never showed me  any ray of hope ..then what these materialistic things means to me …I hav jst one reason to liv ..n that reason is my daughter Adda…When whole world left me alone….She was the reason ….which compelled me to liv….n my lif which had no way to move ahead ..suddenly got destination..as Adda…My 11 year old daughter…For me ...She is my whole world

About 12 years back when I was jst 17…..I was also lik any other teen age girl….who had dreams to get a perfect partner..lik any film hero or any sports person….who had dreams for higher studies …to do good job..n then a perfect lif…I also had same…When He came to my lif.

My family from Hoshiarpur ... very much conservative  ..My Daarji (grand pa) was against my higher studies…But my father protested him..n I got a chance to continue my studes but on one condition. that was …I could only go to Girlz college..in near by town…I had opportunity ..so how could I miss it…which was going to change my lif..my dream for higher education…But I was not aware that within few days… He was gonna change my lif forever…

I hav reached at my lil home's main door..where me n my daughter have built our world…For me She is my whole world…I can convince her only by saying so…But in reality We r living in half world….Why u left me n Adda alone….come to us 'You r our half world' n with u only...we r able to create a whole new world

Now Adda will b waiting for me…for dinner….I should b with her …darkness is spreading all over..n She is jst a lil child ...scared of this darkness 

Geet Handa

Scroll Down For Part 2

V

JASS                                  V

Edited by Jass.KN - 07 October 2011 at 12:34am

The following 98 member(s) liked the above post:

dpurvainlwgeetvidyakanagarajsimran2608nikki_angelnehavashiaparna_mroststar432Candy_jsneetugarg123angeljyotiharmeenchawlafatiya52110Aminagatoenkirinasmi123bhakbhartifanmans22Darkangel_MoMomansijani21PoonamTsheetalvasapallavisarkarBkhascloudflowersakadafipreetymaaneetKashish9687kshubhangi...sharanya...SweetestParishruthiruchspriyankasweet21MSgayatririchu26fullyfaltupadamjotmaaneetkisonaliLadyArwensessysimrancutygeetsmileMGRMFFSits_merashgirl000shristi1cherieLoverasmanilenageorgedreamymishti88Neejukingofmesanum23angel_smilykrndrkabslocksjazzleneCrazyMaaneetFansimi91-Zahra15-maaneetsangelritzy09lil.mizz.smexii_Jyothi_angel-ki-shonaTanuDDianMehek25alicia212mrk-1sanu3108ambbihaharshithaaaaaaakrati5-Veritaserum-Dilsay6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6seemamary_BlackPearl_zaara2212shah10--Ratna--t_areebrani-luckirsroopalimaanseekooliioswetha10*Dakoo_Minzy*renjini263punam2712BDayGal-11JanTyrokirti_fijispvdIsleOfCapriNeelambari..abinash079

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "U r our Half world # 1 /MG /FF (Page 2)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweetysaran

IF-Dazzler

sweetysaran

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
nice part... liked it...

shah10

IF-Sizzlerz

shah10

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
wow..nice

ambbiha

IF-Rockerz

ambbiha

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
interesting
continue soon

abinash079

IF-Stunnerz

abinash079

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
awesome os
where has maan gone hope to see him in next update and want to know why he left them

sanu3108

IF-Rockerz

sanu3108

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
nice ...

cant wait to read more ... but sweet heart update thora lamba kero naa .. this one was tooo short for my craving Big smile

love
Sana

Edited by sindu555 - 26 September 2011 at 11:18pm

TanuDDian

IF-Rockerz

TanuDDian

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Nice update dear...

Tum tho bade kamal ki cheezs ho yar... Coming with Different concept must appreiciate...

Story is intersting yar...y don't u make it as ff...

Sonia.KN

IF-Sizzlerz

Sonia.KN

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged

Hey friends here is new update I hop u will find Woh is half word for Geet n lil girl..plz forgiv me for any mistake

Part 2

Me n Adda hav finished our dinner. She was so much tired due to sports activities in school..sports day is coming na. She is in deep sleep ... I m also so much tired ….with my fight with this world..my destiny ..n me….But for me it is not easy to sleep God snatched every thing from me…

Where I m at fault...If to lov somebody n to trust some body that is fault..Yes I m at fault...even ...I was at fault…when He came in my life.As all know ...I was jst 17 ..when I committed a crime ..crime to lov….My grad pa permitted me to go for higher studies ..Whether it was in near by town…I had decided to do…graduation in English honors …n then Masters in that ..these courses were available there….Ya there were other subjects too …Philosophy ..Music….History ….But I had  not that mind to understand lif  deeply ..so no philosophy …not good singer…so music was not mine cup of tea…n History …I was never able to  keep important dates in mind ..so English was good…I loved to watch English movies…But not at my home….for that my friend Manu's house was safe..her family was not very much conservative n had cable connection too…..So it was much necessary that I should hav good knowledge of English….So that was the reason I chose English honors…

He was about 21 when I first met him…really funny…I was coming from my college ..on my scooty ..when I found a person searching for any help ..his jeep's tyre had been punchered …n that was not a main road..where he could find any help…n I usually took that short cut…so coincidentally that was our first clash..When he asked me for a lift…how could I gav a lift to a male….but as a human being I took risk to giv him lift to near by garage.

" Tum dheeray nahi chala shakti " he said..But I always ran my scooty on full speed

I stopped my scooty " ek to maine apko lift di aur uper say aap mujhko tayber dikha rahay hai "He frustrated me by saying so

" Agar apki hai to aap …kissi bhi admi ko gadday main bhi gira sakti hai…kissi k sath takkar bhi maar sakti hai ….lift di hai koi ahsaan nahi kiya " He gave me 1000 rupee note n left….I was really shocked with his behavior…But mujhko kuch kuch ho rahha tha …per kya patta nahi..shayad uski Hollywood heroes ki look ko dekh kar

His face made me sleepless for next many days... I had forgotten every thing food..friends..studies…But one day when I reached collage …We all students got an announcement to assemble in auditorium

Me Manu n all other students were in auditorium after fifteen minutes ..When our principal … with all other trusties of college were gathered on stage …He was also with them too….I was shocked what he was doing here?…every girl was jst looking at him..

Principle came to lecture stand

Principal: Hello students I know u all are curious to know why we all gathered here.?..so without wasting any time ..Let me tell real reason.First of all meet out special guest Mr Maan Singh Khuraana

''Maan so is akkdu ka naam Maan hai ..naam ki tarhaa he hai…Maan.. bahut Maan hai apne uper ..k hazaar ka note thay kar chala gaya..thanx bhi nahi kaha" I thought

But huge clap forced me to come out…He was standing in front of us..thanking all for warm welcome…N our principal who was still on dice..She continued

Principal: Mr Maan Singh Khuraana…aab say hamare trust k member hai…inke Dadda ji Mr Ranjit Singh Khuraana ki zameen jo hamare college ki boundaries k sath thi woh inhonay collage k naam kar di hai…aur inki construction company Khuraana construction us zameen per….naye Masters courses k liye  ek complex ka nirmaan karegi…Main Mr Khuraana say request karti hu k who yahan aa kar…do shabad kahay

N She left dice for him.'.What an attiute …Kitna akad k chalta hai..kadus kahin ka..itnay paise wala hai issi liye itni akad hai " I got reason behind his rude behaviour

Now he was at dice

Maan: Mera naam Maan Singh Khuraana hai jaise k principal madam ne bataya…hum aab delhi main rehtay hai..per mere Dadda ji Punjab k rehnay walay hai….Jalandhar k….unhonay  yeh zameen ..ek collage k liye he kharidi thi…jo unka sapna tha…ek chotay shahr main …students ko achi education mil sakay….yeh chahtay thay woh ..per is zammen per koi court case chal raha tha jiska pata humko baad main chala..isli woh project wahin ka wahin reh gaya ..Per Dadda ji k dil main yeh sapna tha jo kabhi pura nahi hua….jab zameen ka faisla hua …Dadda ji ki umer ho challi hai aab…to unho nay yeh project mere liye chod diya hai

Woh bollay jar aha tha aur hum bore ho rahay thay.'.kitna bolta hai "Manu said.But we had no option other then  to listen him

Maan : Main waise abhi ek student hu….per sath main business bhi dekh raha hu….Mere Papa ki death k baad yeh jimmay dari mere uper hai..isli main yahan aaya hu…hamari zameen k sath yeh college lagta hai..to isliye….issay behtar kya hoga k jis collage main itnay students hai…aur woh aagay paddna chatay hai..unko mauka diya jaye….toh main umeed karta hu..aap sabh hamara sath daygay….mera matlab hai..agar aap log aagay studies yahan karegay..tabhi is sapnay ko pura kar payegay hum…..Bahut jaldi construction shuru ho jayegi ..aur 1  saal main is complex main classes bhi shuru ho jayegi  …thanx

After n hour he left the dice…n many trusties shared their views . thanx speeches ….it took more then 1 …hours….But every girl was looking at Maan…k kaise is ujjday chaman main bahaar aa gayi….jahan girlz he girlz thi..ek itna handsom…rich n educated boy kahan say aa gaya..But nothing put effect on him…

When we all students were about to leave ….He was standing outside auditorium discussing some matters with other members..I was not aware

Manu : Kitna accha hai na aab hum agay naye course k bare main soch saktay hai

Geet: Ha Manu soh to saktay hai..per maine yeh nahi socha tha woh  akdu mujhe yahan mil jayega

Manu : oh to yeh woh hai jisko tumne lift de thi aur usne tumko hazaar ka note( She knew ..I had told her..But she started to laugh at)

But I was not aware that He was listening to us

'To mere bare main baat ho rahi hai' a male voice..interupted our conversation..Maan was behind us..which gave us shock

But I had no words" Kahin yeh mera naam he na katwa de collage" I thought …

Maan he smiled " Kyon nahi socha tha k main yahan milu ga tumko"

Nahi ..per aap mera naam mat katwanna"I was thinking about myself

'Kya kahan tumne ..tumhara naam ..main kyo karuga aise" He was surprised

" Maine apko scooty say beech rasty main utaar diya tha na' I was jst about to cry

But after listening my reason He smiled' Nahi kat wata..per misbehavior to maine bhi kiya tha..so I should also feel sorry..I m sorry ..Miss…"

'Geet..Geet hai yeh" Manu said " Aur Main Manu '

'Nice to meet u both..so I hav to go now..aab to shayad fir say mulaakat ho..u r here…I m here" He left

Our mouths were open in surprise…He said these words.jst to us..in between hundreds of girlz

so dearies how is this ..I hop u ll lov...its too lat I ll pm all buddies after some time..till then I u find this plz comment n hit lik 

lov 

JASS

Part 3 ~ Click Here

Edited by Jass.KN - 07 October 2011 at 12:56am

The following 72 member(s) liked the above post:

pyarisahelidpurvainlwgeetnehavashinikki_angelaparna_mjagritimanocharostmishimstar432angeljyotineetugarg123fatiya52110Paingelasmi123bhakbhartifanDarkangel_MoMomansijani21PoonamTpallavisarkarBkhascloudflowersakadafisheetalvasaMSgayatriDazlingdivyaKashish9687Parimishtymaaneetkisonalikshubhangisessysimrancutypinkybediamalu123cherieLovergurti30Neejukabslockssanum23dreamymishti88maaneetsangel_Jyothi_lil.mizz.smexiiTanuDDiankrati5Dilsayritzy09-Zahra15-mrk-1ambbihaharshithaaaaaaaMehek25misty_drastifanalicia212*Dakoo_Minzy*swetha10rsroopalimaanseet_areebseemamary--Ratna--6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6_BlackPearl_zaara2212renjini263BDayGal-11Janpunam2712Loquacious_Aashabinash079Neelambari..spvdkirti_fiji

Post Reply New Post

Go to top