continue soon ...
Posted: 12 years ago
wonderful updates dear 😊
loved maaneet's self thoughts
waiting to know what went wrong between them
thanks for the pm
please continue soon
this was awesome...i wonder what could have gone wrong between them later on...continue soon n soon...

awww awesome update..
very interesting story...
curious to knw more..
plzz continue soon
AWESOME
cont soon
thanks for the pm
yaar loved it, jaldi se unhe mila do plsss.

wid...😉

4 pm me...😛

me  4 that...😃

4 ur new thread...👏👏👏..

ur updates r  wid

...😛

me  dears...

so much.....

really  

dear...👍🏼

tons of  4 u dear...

at last  wishing u

dear..😊...

lov,❤️
Tama

P.S.: plz donn't copy paste my comments...me only make it 4 my frndz...if anyone do it again as me saw many of my comments r copied me'll report it...u guys plz make comment urself...u can use my componets indevisual...but don't coppied it whole as my post...😡

P.S.S.: Plz guys also comment on my stuff...me tried to post comment in everyones...but my most of buddies didn't comment...if u not liked tell also...plz guys...😲😕

Note:
guys...me sad...me PM ed almost 500 but comment only...17-18..increased 30 now...😕
me said u guys ealier if u don't like plz tell me...but it really hurts a lot...me try to reply each of u...many serials me don't watch but me read ur ff's ...checking out ur updated stuff's...n try to make a sweet comment which u guys liked...but u never check my any stuff...me really busy wid my studies...but also don't want to hurt my frndz...i try to comment ecah of u woh Pmed me...but only few of u ans my Pms...if don't want me to bother u...plz tell me...me never pm u...4 my any update...
but i updated 4 whom woh waited...me know just few..but me updated for them surely...but that surely me said..that me really hurt abut u guys...😭me uncontorled sob.sob..😭
awesome update
loved it

Hello dearies here is next part ..I hav done with my editing ...

Part 5

I was not able to sleep for whole nite…I can't remove Him from my memories.This always happens with me…Every dark nite ..every bright day…I never remember a moment... when U remain out of my thoughts…my heart …Its U ..Where ever u stay in my thoughts..my heart..my soul…same place Adda stays……..for her …I hide u ..deep inside..coz I hav no answer for her innocent questions….I know ...She needs u as much ….She needs me…..But U need  or not I don't know….

After sleepless nights I always want to stay at home..but it is always rare…Lik today ..its holi…Adda is too happy…playing with kids….looking lik a rainbow... totally covered with colors .that might harm her skin..But how can I scold her…when she has only few occasions to celebrate happiness .Celebrations come with dear ones close ones….But I hav no body ..whom I can say mine..except Adda…..years back I lost every one every relation…..jst due to u…

I remember that day which became the reason for all my sufferings….First time when u purposed me…After our first meeting …at road…after so many days of hide n seek..at last u asked me for a meeting …I was not ready ..but my mind ...my heart forced me to say yes…..

Next day... We met at pizza hut….U was to eager..to say what u had in ur heart….But how could I ….U was from ultra mod high society .It was easy for u to say… to get what u wanted..But not for me ..a small town girl from a much conservative family..How could I trust u ….when I had an exaple in front of me…n my family ..they could never say yes to this relation…made by me ..So I left without saying any thing..For two days I skipped my college….But it was hard for me to stay at home….So beside going to college…I visited temple one day..where I spent whole day ..n next day…..I sat in city library for many hours…No where I was able to get peace….not from heart n soul….in temple...n not from mind ..in books of library ..u was all around me….

But for how many days I could hide myself from u ...so third day I came to college …coz I also had a fear... that If I remained absent for few more days…..our  head of department would send a letter to my home ….n my family  thought I was going college ..n then they would never allow me to move out of home ..even for college

Then my thoughts for higher studies would remain thoughts only…n as a university topper ….everybody had high hopes from me…jst  only for  u how could I play with mine n my dear ones expectations

After college I was coming back by same road…which I always took…But mid way one robber stopped me finding nobody all around .I was much scared..when robber showed me desi pistol

" eh ladki dekho hume tumse koi lenna denna nahi…tumhare galay main ..kaan main..aur ungli main jo sona(gold) hai won uttaar do…aur scooty chod kar bhag jayo..isse pehlay hamara iraada badle" robber asked me…I gave him everything….even left my scooty..n was running as fast as I can….when I came in front of ur jeep…..

To find u in front of me..why I thought I m safe …I didn't understand…

'Maan Maan mujhe baccha lo ..woh mujhe maar dalaygay "I shouted ..n fainted

When I regained my consciousness... I was in front of u in ur home.

"Main yahan kaise" I got up in shock

" Geet u was in shock n also fainted so I took u here " u said

'Per woh gunda.." I started to cry

'He is in jail…aur yeh lo ur gold" u gav me my stuff back" aur tumhari scooty garage main  hai…scooty laker bhagtay hua woh  gunda gir gaya aur mere hath aa gaya…so that needs lil repair"

" Per aap mujhe yahan kyon laye….mer gahr wallay bahut preshan ho rahe hongay'my family's thought shocked me

Maan : So I took u here….to find u in that condition…woh aur bhi preshan ho jaatay…Maine us gunday ko pakad k police main to de diya…But ur condition was not good..to main tumko kaise tumhare ghar lay jatta..log to galat sochtay hamare baare main..aur tumko koi galat samjhe ..I can't bear…"(how much u cared bout me ..ur eyes showed)

Geet : Per Maan derr to aab bhi ho gayi hai …main kya karu  aab(I had big problem how to go back )

Maan: Iska haal to hai Geet .tumhari scooty jo  khraab  hai…kyon ..right excuse na "

Geet : Ha yeh to hai

Maan: Mujhe patta hai Geet ..agar log aapko ek baar bhi galat samjh lay to har baar galat hi samjhe gay….jo main nahi chahta..main tumko garage tak lay kar jatta hun…woh tumhare short cut wale garage k pass nahi…college k pass hai jo…"

I was surprised why he send there?

Geet: But why there?'

Maan: Mera Dimaag bahut chalta hai..business k tactics khun main lay kar paida hua hu na….jokes apart( ju laughed) ..tumne kaha tha na ur brother is so dangerous ..so I sent ur scooty there..so that woh yeh samjhe k college k pass hi scooty karaab hui thi….so u got late.U have to show k tum scooty say gir gayi .aur haa tumhara phone woh bhi toot gaya in this incident.."

Geet: per aab main kya karu

Maan: Lets go with me..to that garage…then made a call from there..from garage's phone to pick u up…Geet main bhi tum ko drop kar sakta tha..but tumhare liye preshani na ho isliye ..aur kisi ko mat batana what happened..otherwise tumhare ghar wale tumko college aane say na roke…Per plz aagay say short cut mat laina .( U smiled at my foolishness to take short cuts)

with much ease u handled whole situation without taking any credit..that made me realize ..what kind of person u r …It was other thing that was my opinion at that time N every thing was sought out with that ease….

I sent my leave for two days…due to some lil injuries….But u kept a distance from me ..even when u met me twice in college….after that break …U had buried ur feelings but..my feelings they were growing up…..I didn't know u noticed or not

It was Thursday

Very Big celebrations at Pir Baba's Dargah near by town…Yearly Uras was there…Me n my mother always visited there every year...But my mom was ill so…She wanted not to break this sequence….n She asked me to visit …after my college ….coz Pir Baba's Dargah was at same road which came to our village..from main town ….I was there..giving knots to my wish thread….When I found u in front of me….bending ur head in front of Pir Baba…helping a old man…..then I realized I had feelings for u…Which I always hided from u..n could n't control any more..For me u hided those feelings  ….Main to teri  diwani ban beithi thi

Teri Diwani ~ Click Here

Geet Handa

Buddies plz comment n hit lik..tons of thanx 

Jass

Part 6 ~ Click Here

Edited by Jass.KN - 12 years ago