NivRen Thread :(132) - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Alphabet26

No raj... i don't think KM will leave the show in the middle unless it take a leap and he has to portray father role...😉 my thought is why don't the production house later take neha as a replacement of female lead in the same show... to increase their fallen trp's because there is not chemistry b/w kinshuk and the new female lead...😳

that's a good possibility too... either take Neha.. or KM can leave the show for good role... KM can leave it for RS if RS comes with a good script.. KM will not leave for anyone else 
as i said i will keeping hoping still for KinHa... whichever way ...i want KinHa to be a big hit as an onscreen couple and their talents be recognised...
Edited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 12 years ago
Am back..

Bye Deepti see u later

Guys how u can bash RS??? how u can do that using the shows???
Agree raj... right now RS also has couple of shows lined... may be he can come up with bidaai 2... again i don't want kinshuk to be paired with parul... let her be with anmol... 
LJ.. will think of something.. because naturally we will not be praising it ðŸ˜† 

No raj... i don't think KM will leave the show in the middle unless it take a leap and he has to portray father role...😉 my thought is why don't the production house later take neha as a replacement of female lead in the same show... to increase their fallen trp's because there is not chemistry b/w kinshuk and the new female lead...😳

i hope so and ya raj can make some pic from the show ..replace that female with neha she can make nivren from the new show till what we hope will happen

Agree raj... right now RS also has couple of shows lined... may be he can come up with bidaai 2... again i don't want kinshuk to be paired with parul... let her be with anmol... 

i want him in ccbm 2
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

LJ.. will think of something.. because naturally we will not be praising it ðŸ˜† 

ya 😆...but plz tell me i want to bash also
Originally posted by love-mystery

i want him in ccbm 2

Lj... RS said that he may start bidaai 2... don't know abt ccbm 2...😡

i hope so and ya raj can make some pic from the show ..replace that female with neha she can make nivren from the new show till what we hope will happen

no will not change that new girls face to Neha as i would never change parul's face to Neha... yes but will use Kinshuk's pic from new show to make collage without that new girl... hope u understand...
Originally posted by love-mystery

ya 😆...but plz tell me i want to bash also

Lj, Raj... we are ready to bash RS and SP 24X7.. ðŸ˜‰