India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Live Awards-Filmfare

Pindai Groupbie
Pindai
Pindai

Posted: 27 February 2005 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
I saw a live satellite broadcast of the Indian Filmfare Awards and it was the 50th golden jubilee. The award show was fantastic and I hope you get a chance to see it! One highlight was Abachekh Bachan's speech and his father Amitabh Bachan's rebuttal, it was so cute! I also thought that the performance by Sharukh Khan was fantastic, and it included classic songs and actresses from the past (ie. KAJOL!!!) I liked the song Kabhi Kushi Kabi Gaam rendition he did and kajol appeared!!( Please pardon my Hindi LOL I know as you are reading this you are probally wondering what is this girl trying to spell...LOL hindi is not my mother tongue...LOL) There were also many other highlights in the show it was fantastic! Salf Ali Khan and I think Sonali something was the actresses name whom hosted the major part of the award show. Hum Tum picked up may awards as well as Veer Zaara, I am glad that Rani Mukherjee won instead of Prietty Zinta, I think Rani Mukherjee is often overlooked and a taken for granted actress. Anyway I do not want to give everything about the awards away LOL I reccomend watching this is was good... for an award show atleast.Smile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top