CID

CID Veerta Awards 2012 (Page 25)

Post Reply New Post

Page 25 of 68

-Twinkles-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Twinkles-

Posted: 14 March 2012 at 2:19am | IP Logged
what ...? is it true that there's no team performance in the beginning except this nautanki with " cops is disguise " ... 

I can't believe to not to watch some nice and good team performance on songs like " Kandhon se milte hain kandhe..."  that set of patriotic/inspirational songs look appealing to grace the Veertha Awards ... and suits the event at its best

ok for once we can shut our eyes to AT routine performances as its understood those performances are specially made to entertain a set of audience who love to watch such AT stuff on screen... 

when FW are so concerned to entertain every set of audiences ... won't they understand that no fan would love to watch such overdose of nautanki by the cops ... 

as Adi Sir is a versatile actor he can easily mould himself to any role given, and that is what FW takes advantage every time ... that's really sad...!!

try hard to accept this new kind of entertainment sett forth for VA ... hope its all choreographed well 

Edited by -Twinkles- - 14 March 2012 at 2:19am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CID Veerta Awards 2012 (Page 25)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Stunnerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 14 March 2012 at 2:46am | IP Logged
CID Veerta Awards were held amidst great fanfare!
CID Veerta Awards were held amidst great fanfare!

Yesterday at 02:57pm
As ever year, CID team is all set to honor the people who have shown bravery in tough situations. Needless to mention that this year's event was also held amidst great fanfare!

The show was anchored by Mona Singh and Anoop Soni. The gathering saw celebrities like, Pawan Shankar, BP Singh, Kavita Kaushik, Shweta Kawatra and Manav Gohil, Sharad Kelkar, cast of Saas Bina Sasural, CID team, Gurmeet Choudhary, cast of Dekha Ek Khwaab, Abhishek Rawat and Ronit Roy and Shubh Vivah's Eijaz Khan and Neha Janpandit.

Among the performances, the audience got mesmerized by acts from the ends of Gurmeet Choudhary (who performed an act on the Maratha warrior, Shivaji), Dayanand Shetty (performed on Main Hoon Don) and Shweta Tiwari (performed on a patriotic song). Other than the exciting performances, CID team got up with a play where they showed Aishwarya Sakluja aka Toasty being kidnapped and how the CID team finds her.

Post some intriguing drama, audiences had fun laughing out loud as Kapil Sharma of Comedy Circus took charge of comedy acts! The awards were held quite successfully and will be aired on Sony TV on April 4, 2012. So don't give them a miss!

-purnima-

IF-Sizzlerz

-purnima-

Posted: 14 March 2012 at 3:23am | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

visrom-Twinkles-debasree04

debasree04

IF-Sizzlerz

debasree04

Sport/Cricket & Yudh Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 14 March 2012 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Kal mera dimaag bohot hi garam tha is liye online nehin hua Ouch
Because i saw on TV that interview & also some smiled face dancing with someone Ouch I never angry to him but yesterday uff omg he was really irritated me...i dnt like this Unhappy

debasree04

IF-Sizzlerz

debasree04

Posted: 14 March 2012 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Twinkles-

as Adi Sir is a versatile actor he can easily mould himself to any role given, and that is what FW takes advantage every time ... that's really sad...!

I agree with u twinkle but the problem is he never understand this point becoz his big problem is he is too much good person & FW along with Sony just using him AngryOuch

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 14 March 2012 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by debasree04

Originally posted by -Twinkles-

as Adi Sir is a versatile actor he can easily mould himself to any role given, and that is what FW takes advantage every time ... that's really sad...!

I agree with u twinkle but the problem is he never understand this point becoz his big problem is he is too much good person & FW along with Sony just using him AngryOuch

I feel that Aditya sir needs to take a stand against FW. He has enough power to make FW do things his way. You can always see how uncomfortable he is doing such roles, yet FW doesn't learn.Angry

debasree04

IF-Sizzlerz

debasree04

Posted: 14 March 2012 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Sorry Sri but i dnt think he is uncomfortable in doing any role as he is a superb actor he can do any role with same dignity but unfortunately FW turned his character in such type...

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 14 March 2012 at 8:01am | IP Logged

i was angry and upset yesterday, now I decided to look at it differently. Do read my post on prev page. If you don't agree it's ok...LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top