Pratigya

Big Boss 5-Mon-Fri @ 10.30PM IST :O:@ (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

Eden_luvsKriya

IF-Rockerz

Eden_luvsKriya

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 4:06am | IP Logged
i guess big boss will overthrow balh n as far as MKAP is concerned i dont think it will affect our shwo so much..bb5 shud also hav interesting contestants 2 b worth watching or else it mite nt work...naidl is shifted 2 d afternoon slot...hav hopes dear MKAP will surely retain its position n also climb up in d trp charts..InshallahBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

idreeskhan123TheAAcreationsdhakarn

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Big Boss 5-Mon-Fri @ 10.30PM IST :O:@ (Page 3)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Heart_Hacker-

IF-Stunnerz

Heart_Hacker-

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 5:02am | IP Logged
hmm i am a big fan of BB game...hmm hope MKAP trp's would'nt be affected by this.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheAAcreations

corvette

IF-Rockerz

corvette

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Abida0201

ohhh well no worries, MKAP still rocks!!!!!!!!!!!

here here!
whateever the time whatever the competition and though it pains me to admit it, whatever the track...
we turn on
we tune in
and still watch!

Long live MKAP!Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dhakarn

arryline

IF-Rockerz

arryline

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Ya strange what will happen to NAIDL?CV'S will have to work lot more harder and give us more kriya scenes to face competitionSmile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top