Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Filmfare: My own review (Page 2)

sai14 IF-Dazzler
sai14
sai14

Posted: 28 February 2005 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjali308

omg, so that did happen right???? you noticed it too sis? I thought maybe I imagined it happening or something. I also thought Sonali's dress wasa bit, ummm.....and then i thought i saw Farida fix it, but i figured she wouldn't do that on t.v.

Did you notice that after Farida Jalal's first entry as host, they barely brought her back for the rest of the show??? Probably b/c she was messing everyone up so much...LOLLOLLOL

lol sis. No you didn't imagine it. She did fix it. and u know when sonali went back she again fixed her dress and exposed more Ouch Ouch . They really shouldn't have bought farida jalal on stage cause it was allready brutal watching saif and sonali's exposing LOL that when farida jalal came out it became a circus LOL LOL LOL I am sorry if i am being too mean. Seriously i love farida jalal, she is a very great actress but saturday was just not her moment. LOL LOL

abladabla Senior Member
abladabla
abladabla

Posted: 28 February 2005 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sai14

Originally posted by anjali308

omg, so that did happen right???? you noticed it too sis? I thought maybe I imagined it happening or something. I also thought Sonali's dress wasa bit, ummm.....and then i thought i saw Farida fix it, but i figured she wouldn't do that on t.v.

Did you notice that after Farida Jalal's first entry as host, they barely brought her back for the rest of the show??? Probably b/c she was messing everyone up so much...LOLLOLLOL

lol sis. No you didn't imagine it. She did fix it. and u know when sonali went back she again fixed her dress and exposed more Ouch Ouch . They really shouldn't have bought farida jalal on stage cause it was allready brutal watching saif and sonali's exposing LOL that when farida jalal came out it became a circus LOL LOL LOL I am sorry if i am being too mean. Seriously i love farida jalal, she is a very great actress but saturday was just not her moment. LOL LOL

Ya even I was shocked when she fixed Sonali's dress on stage..Ya the hosts were really boring..sonali was the better of the three..Farida was a total dissapointment..
kripawgr Goldie
kripawgr
kripawgr

Posted: 28 February 2005 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
i was happy with tawrds this time
samir_soni Goldie
samir_soni
samir_soni

Posted: 28 February 2005 at 8:24pm | IP Logged

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I totally missed that "fixing dress part".

Go to top