Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

samir_soni

Goldie

samir_soni

Posted: 27 February 2005 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
I think the awards for Best Actress (Rani Mukherjee), Best Sound Designing (Dhoom), Best Villain (Priyanka Chopra) and Best Male Singer (Kunal Ganjawala) were well deserved, but the rest were not. Even Shah Rukh Khan should get the award for "Main Hoon Na", not Swades. The stage, dance numbers and the lightings were fabulous, but the hosting was the worst one I have ever seen in my life. Saif Deadplz..............................Sonali and Farida Jalal was 100000000000000000000000% better than him. And yes, three cheers for the Indian Idol guys. Watching a new and improved kajol was the main attraction for me.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Filmfare: My own review" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

samir_soni

Goldie

samir_soni

Posted: 27 February 2005 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Oh yaa, I forgot to mention Abhi (Yuva). It was a good role and so far his best performance. Way to go (AB's) Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-misha

IF-Sizzlerz

-misha

Posted: 27 February 2005 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
i wanted preity to win Cry

Singh23

IF-Dazzler

Singh23

Posted: 27 February 2005 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
saif a srk should have hosted like they did the past 2 years and make fun of everyione, saif alone just sucked, sonali bendre was ok, did anyone notice that neither dharamendra, sunny deol, bobby deol weren't there? i think atleast dharamendra should have been and him and big b should have given ramesh sippy the award for sholay instead of that homo karen johar (ok he makes good movies but lets face he's preety fruity)LOL

*Anjali*

IF-Dazzler

*Anjali*

Posted: 28 February 2005 at 1:02am | IP Logged

Sonali looked gorgeous, but didn't host it as well.  I think part of the reason was Farida Jalal---she kept going off and talking about random stuff and poor Sonali didn't know what to do.  And then when Priyanka Chopra won the award for best villain and was getting ready to make an acceptance speech, Farida suddenly started announcing the winner of the best actor in a comic role!!!! LOLLOLLOL 

I definitely felt like there were waaaaaaaaay too many blooopers and a lack of coordination at times.  Also, I felt like Sonu Nigam was too concerned with stripping on stage (i'm sorry but that's what he was doing...Wink) instead of concentrating on his singing.

However, overall it was a good show.  I liked SRK's performance the best.  It was really classy of him to pay a tribute to those wonderful actresses. 

Everyone looked great too---especially Rani, Preity, KAJOL (!!!!!!!!!!!!!),Jaya Ji, and Suzanne Khan (for once!! LOL) Usually Gauri Khan looks great, but I didn't like her look at the function. 

Ibad

Ibad

Posted: 28 February 2005 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Well I want that SRK win best actor for (Veer-Zaara), Preety or rani best actress coz both were fabulous. Best Villan abhi (yuva). Best female playback singer sunidhi (dhoom macale) and best male singer Sonu (main hoon naa) best director (Yash chopra) best film (veer-zaara) best lyrics do pal (veer-zaara) best supporting actress (rani) and actor Zayed khan...
FF awards were not fair.

sai14

IF-Dazzler

sai14

Posted: 28 February 2005 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Overall i thought the show was ok. Not that good and at the same time not that bad. When they were announcing the host i was praying plz plz no mallika arora!! I am sorry but i don't like that girl at all. She acts like she is born in the west when she hosts those shows. The show started off good but had some minor glitches too. I liked the indian idol's song. The song was very good. Is it a movie a song or a private album??

Sonali looked cute but her dress shocked me a bit. Did u guys notice when farida jalal entered the stage she fixed sonali's dress LOL LOL LOL and sonali's face turned red

Saif could have done a lot better. I think he needed sharukh on his side. Did anyone understand why they bought farida jalal as a host?? She didn't let sonali do her job at all and i couldn't hear her at all!

The coordination was horrible. Farida jalal going forward when priyanaka didn't say her acceptance speech; priyanaka's award disappearing for a while LOL LOL

And it was so funny when sonu nigam was performing. You know he was removing one outfit for every era. I was like so scared that when he comes to the 00's he will be shirtless Ouch Ouch Ouch . Anju didi u were right, he was more concentrated on showing his body than singing LOL LOL

Srk's and rani's performances were the best. The best part of the evening was when abhishek won the award he dragged his dad on stage. That was so cute Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed . Jayaji was so happy that she started crying Embarrassed Embarrassed Rani looked gorgeous in the white saree.anju didi i agree suzzane khan actually looked cute for the first time. And kajol was ravishing as ever!!!!!! I was so happy to see srk and kajol on stage Smile Smile . It was the the second best part of the evening. I was kinda upset when saif seemed ungrateful for the award he win. Dev anand called him out w/ such affection and this guy just bought some attitude with him and it was a big irony where he was talking about family and values when he broke his own the past year. And it was so hillarious when that guy who won the R.D burman award and best singer award for murder, he kept on refering to the award as this baby LOL . I was like dude that's an award.

Overall the show was ok, glad i watched it and u know what i have become a fan of zeenat tamman (wrong spelling) she was gorgeous Smile

*Anjali*

IF-Dazzler

*Anjali*

Posted: 28 February 2005 at 10:33am | IP Logged

LOL

Originally posted by sai14

Sonali looked cute but her dress shocked me a bit. Did u guys notice when farida jalal entered the stage she fixed sonali's dress LOL LOL LOL and sonali's face turned red

omg, so that did happen right???? you noticed it too sis?  I thought maybe I imagined it happening or something.  I also thought Sonali's dress was a bit, ummm.....and then i thought i saw Farida fix it, but i figured she wouldn't do that on t.v. 

Did you notice that after Farida Jalal's first entry as host, they barely brought her back for the rest of the show??? Probably b/c she was messing everyone up so much...LOLLOLLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top