Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Lavanya a innocent victim of arnav's killer looks

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Miss.Colorfull

IF-Sizzlerz

Miss.Colorfull

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 1:29am | IP Logged
so far i have hated la but recently the girl has changed. she has made all the efforts to make arnav fall in love with but she is falling miserably. i fell bad for her since all of us girls knows how it feels to like a guy and he doesn't give u any attention so as a girl i feel sorry for him since she also loves arnav like all of us do so we have this bonding with her right? wat u guys say? feel sorry for lavanya or no n plus nani aka hitler ka torture woh alag se. she has done a lot of insulting n rude incidents with khushi but all of knew that it's khushi-arnav forever.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kielypinky_blueskies

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Lavanya a innocent victim of arnav's killer looks" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Kiely

IF-Rockerz

Kiely

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 1:33am | IP Logged
yes feel bad for lavanya ...if she wud be bad then i wudnt feel for her...

..Amina..

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 1:36am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Miss.Colorfull

IF-Sizzlerz

Miss.Colorfull

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kiely

yes feel bad for lavanya ...if she wud be bad then i wudnt feel for her...

yup i use to dislike her too but after the whole nani torture i feel bad for her bechari she will be heartbroken hopefully she doesn't turn evil later on.

pinky_blueskies

IF-Sizzlerz

pinky_blueskies

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Sad for Lavanya if she also gets to know that Arnav and Khushi are together..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.