Fan Fictions

Bandhan Angad Kripa fan fic w/few others.

Princess M thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Khanna Family

Angad: 26 yrs old. Mitali's best friend. Very loving and caring guy who is in a psych ward. He has two sisters Aaliyah and Anitha when he loves very much and his Dadi. lives in America hasn't been to India in 18 years. His family lives in India.

Aaliyah: 24 yrs old. she is the same as the one in the show. sweet loving and caring loves her bro to death. loves Josh, adn she is also good friends with Mitali

Anitha: 23 yrs old. Opposite form the show. Loves her family alot.

Dadi: same from the show. loves her grand kids.

Naina: same from the show. don't have time for nehting

Dilip: Same from the show.  don't have time for anyhting

Shrama Family:

Kripa: 25 years old. Last yr in med school very smart. loves her brother Josh. Aaliyah's and Misty's  best friend

Josh: 26 yrs old. Business tycon. he is the same as the show

Gayatri: loving mother. kids are her life and her best friends

Yash: loving father. Business tycoon. his kids are his life.

They are opposite of Khanna family

Bose Family:

Prithvi: same from the show but he will be a nice guy and he loves Anitah but didn't tell her. Josh's best friend

Misty: opposit from the show she loves everyone. and very nice Kripa's and Aaliyah best friend loves KArtik.

Other Characters:

Kartik: Loves Misty a business man.

Mitali: 26 yrs old. Engaged and soon to be married to Zaib Khanna. A very good doctor. and has achieved alot in young age. palyed by me. :) Angad's best friend, who knows Angad very well, she loves Zaib

Zaib Khanna: 27 years old. Also a good doctor. loves Mitali played by Abhishek Bachan (haha) since IQ was taken by Kripa I had to do that.

There will be other characters I will introduce them as they come along

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sabi thumbnail
wowow great intro continue plzzzzz love it
purishivani thumbnail
WOw
continue soon
I cant wait šŸ˜›
angadlover<3 thumbnail
heyyy!!...the story sounds very interesting!!...plzzzcontinue!!..and good luck on ur fanfic!!
Fazzu thumbnail
please continueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Princess M thumbnail
I WILL CONTINUE ON MONDAY, I HAVE FAMILY OVER. I JUST HOPE THAT YOU WILL ALL LIKE IT
Love''sAngel thumbnail
nice intro
but how r they all connected 2 each other
sweet honey thumbnail
it sounds great plz continue
Pooja922 thumbnail
hey .....seeems really good story ...i cant wait to read more....plz start soon...
Princess M thumbnail
Thanks everyone.. sorry to keep you all waitng but college is keeping me buzy I will try to continue tomm..