||Salman Khan-Hottest Khan Ever|| - Page 101

Posted: 11 years ago
thnx 4 d vids :D :D
v need a new thread :D :D
Yes ... does anyone wanna make new one?
Thanks for sharing the videos Preeti.

I would have volunteered to make the new one, but I won't have time this time around. I'm volunteering in advance to make the 14th FC though.
Originally posted by khota_sikka_sri

Thanks for sharing the videos Preeti.

I would have volunteered to make the new one, but I won't have time this time around. I'm volunteering in advance to make the 14th FC though.

No Probs Dear.

Anyone else wishing to?

oh Wow we are almost done with the FC. 
Originally posted by ZoobiDoobi

oh Wow we are almost done with the FC. 

Zoobi
wanna do the Nxt one?

Naaaw I can't. I am a bit busy currently. 
@Preeti I am ready to do something for the new thread...
PM me what i have to do...😊

Salman 'Commits' to Raise Awareness for Autism

Tuesday, April 10, 2012 | 8:52:32 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    0 Comments
Salman 'Commits' to Raise Awareness for Autism

The Robin-hood Pandey of tinsel town was asked to be the face of the cause at a recent event where he confirmed his efforts to promote awareness of the disorder.

2nd April marked World Autism Awareness Day - a day dedicated to raising awareness for the lives that have been touched by this neurological disorder, usually characterised by impaired social interaction and communication. On this occasion, it was actor Salman Khan who was prominently seen doing his best to spread awareness about autism.

The Robin-hood Pandey of tinsel town was asked to be the face of the cause at a recent event where he confirmed his efforts to promote awareness of the disorder. The actor believes autism is a misunderstood condition and the first and most vital step is to understand it, therefore his NGO, Being Human, has released an eight-point guide on the illness. It will highlight the necessary importance of knowing that autism is not a disease, but a disorder that can stumble upon anyone, irrespective of their situation in life. It underlines that early detection is not common in India and parents should not be demoralised by late diagnosis.

In modern era, awareness regarding autism is one of the few challenges we face, however theDabangg star has committed to use his extensive fame to reach audiences far and wide for the noble cause.

The 8-point Autism Awareness Guide (published by Being Human)
1) Autism is not a disease. It is a disorder and can happen to anyone irrespective of class, creed , nationality and gender. Autism exists all over the world.
2) One out of every 110 kids born today have autism. It is a neurological disorder.
3) There is no known cause of autism, and no cure for the same. Hence early detection and intensive therapy at an early age will help children overcome the challenges to a large extent.
4) Autism is a lifelong condition. But no matter what age, people with autism can improve. Early detection does not always happen in India and parents should not be demoralised if they do not receive early intervention.
5) Bad parenting doesn't cause autism.
6) Less than 2 per cent of autistic people have extraordinary talents. Even then, they still may need help on basic day to day living.
7) Parents, grandparents, and siblings can learn techniques of working with and interacting with children and adults that can help the entire family.
8) The key to successful management of autism is acceptance of a child the way he or she is by the parents and the community at large.

Together we can all raise awareness for autism and join Khan with his cause, as we all know when Khan makes a 'commitment' it may as well be set in stone!

Author: Parvesh K. R .
Editors: Nikita L. & Gunia M. 
Graphics: Sano 
Originally posted by sadffi

@Preeti I am ready to do something for the new thread...
PM me what i have to do...😊

Madhu already made One . .. You can do the Next One😳

Link to New Thread
Salman Khan AT