Posted: 12 years ago
ASWOME OS
cho cutie pie
richa_b thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: shonagudia

Lovely OS Richa..
Gosh i was so missing your writing. AR meeting was superb. Wow Arman was bowled over in the first meeting it self. But ye he was a duffer not knowing the complete truth and going away. Thank God Ridhima did the proposal thing else god knows ..😆

Do write more . you are an awesome writer and  any breaks will not change that ..

Thanks dear...really flattered to know that you guys were missing my writing 😳

Glad you liked the OS, which was somewhat of an attempt to start writing again.

Thanks again! 😊
richa_b thumbnail
Originally posted by: imshveta

Very well written. So I guess , yes, you are totally ready to update ' Do I have to say the words'

L
Shvetq

Hey there Shveta...thanks dear! Yes, planning to update DIHTSTW soon 😉
namita18 thumbnail
I m sorry for not editing my comments yet, will do it soon..
richa_b thumbnail
Originally posted by: angelina_angel

lovely os richa

but as u said i'd be frank n will tell u
i did expect it to be a bit more romantic
considering ur talent in ur ff
but surely it was very good
n  when r u updating DO I...

Hello there 😊   Thanks so much for the feedback and a second thanks for the honest feedback. I know this OS lacks in what we would call the conventional romance, but will try to come up with lots of it in the next update for 'DO I HAVE TO...'
richa_b thumbnail
Originally posted by: soniaraheja

Res

edited...
oimggg omgg u are back ...and gave us surprised IS... 
omggg m loving this alot...
superb OS...  Thanks so much hun...and I am glad you liked the surprise 😊
wow love to read AR STORY form us after so long... 
was missing ur writng alot...😳   Awww, that's so sweet of you...
awesome OS...
wow the confession part and kiss part was mindblowing cutest it was... 
loved it so much...  Really feels good to see your appreciation, though I need to brush up my writing, coz it's been long since I wrote something... Embarrassed
and now u are back...
cant wait to read more and more from u...  Of course, will have something very soon.
hehe eagerly waitng for do i have to say the wors ..update...
continue soon...😃
and welcome back...😳  Thanks hun  😊

richa_b thumbnail
Originally posted by: coolvini4u

resss
Let me back to grab your neck ..
Trip ki details bhi lena baaki hai abhi toh ! 😉 Dont you dare think of running away this time.. else I will really come to your place this time 😡🤣 

*EDITED*
Richaaa 🤗🤗🤗   Viniii 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

I missed you yaaa... Kaunsi duniya me gayab thi ? Its been like so soo sooo long.. Kuch msg ya note toh chod diya hota.. We were actually worried for you Glad to see you back !   I missed you too babes...thodi lost thi kaam me, besides a host of other things and responsibilities...but I know yaar, ek note chod k jaana chahiye tha...par ab to aa gayi na...chal ab gussa mat kar (making a puppy face too) 😛

As for this OS, I love its title to start off with .. Thank you yaar...i was thinking about what to title this story as...had many options but didn't quite like them and suddenly, out of the blue, this one came to my mind...glad you liked it ...muaah muaah muaah  The title is so apt and the story is 'wow' .. Even though, I love when a guy proposes first but in this, I actually loved Ridz proposing Armaan first for some unknown weird reason 😳 It was kinda sweet and daring, if i mention.   Hehehe...even I have very old fashioned thoughts when it comes to this (we are in the same boat you see 😉) but I thought why not try it out for once...kabhi kabhi to thoda different hona chahiye 😛

The Richa's magic surely seems to be coming back.. That's so sweet of you meri Vini Its nice that you compensated with an OS ...had you come empty-handed then you, for sure, would be pulling a lot of Spam posts on your thread (atleast by me, namzi and M 😆 ).. which can now wait atleast for a day or two !! 🤣     Mujhe pata tha ki aisa hi hoga...so I decided to come with something 😉...just imagine my plight agar empty handed aati to...Ouch

Update ur FF soon ... that incomplete part has been waiting since ages to reach its completion and so are we. 😆   Haan yaar, woh main abhi likh rahi hoon...time ho gaya hai na, so ideas bhi dheere dheere hi aa rahe hai...😃

Love
Vini  Love ya too...Richa

richa_b thumbnail
Originally posted by: crimson_10

Wonderful wonderful OS. 😊  Thanks so much Aashi

It's still so unbelievable that you are back and that too with a piece of your writing which I am sure was missed by everyone. It was awesome (as usual 😉)   Yeah, everyone is shocked to see me...😆 logon ko to yeh bhi laga tha ki meri shaadi ho gayi hai 😉

Who says you have gone rusty?????? 😡   Awww, that's so so sweet of you...🤗🤗

Haven't been reading much on IF lately and your OS was one of the few selections from IF that I read and believe me, I was never more happier to see a writer start writing again.  Thank you dear...really appreciate all the love and support you guys have been showering on me ever since I started out here...😊

Armaan (as usual again 😉) was great but I have to say that Riddhima was the star of this OS. Come to think of it, she proposed to him. Woweee...reminds me of the actual DMG series...😍  Hehe...so finally koi R ko bhi praise karne lagi hai...nahi to tu Armaan ka naam jaapte nahi thakhti

Hope to see you updating 'Do I have to..." very soon.  Yeah, dear ...fingers crossed, it will happen very soon. 😊

Love,
Aashi

Love,
Richa

Ethereal-Path thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Richaaa *hugs* you're online !! 😲
I missed you. 🤗 What a day. Online aate hi tu dikh gayi ... 😳😃
shonadesire thumbnail
hey richa...finally u back...
yaar kahan thi atleast ek msg chodkar jana tha...
awesome OS,
loved it so much
Armaan n Ridz meeting, their talk superbbb
woww ridz proposed first
superbbb update yaar
plzzz update ur ff also