Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

simal01

IF-Dazzler

simal01

Posted: 22 January 2006 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
thnxs tru_capricorn I will continue in some time

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aas Pass part 3 updated (Page 2)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

terename

terename

Posted: 23 January 2006 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
oh thankx tht u r keep writing it n i like it soooooooooo much

simal01

IF-Dazzler

simal01

Posted: 25 January 2006 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
recap:Anjali:y is this guys is always there where ever I go?

Part 3

After some dayz they all were waiting for bus aur cab but bcoz it was raining so they didn't find any thing n no one was on roads when suddenly a car n stopped infront of them n a guy came out of that car n it was none other than our sweet Kavya

K:hey ladies app ko koee problem hia kiya main app kee koee help ket sakta hoon

M:ya plz hum sub ko app ager kahin sy bus ya fer cab la dayian then v all will b very thank full to you n they start laughing

Anjali was getting mad on Mukti,Pooja n Sneha

K:sorry I can't do that but I can give u guys ride

A:no thnxs abhi bus ya cab mill jaye gee

S:nahi jub woh etna kah rahain hian then let's go

A:(talking 2 herself)tum sub ek daffa hostel chalo fer dekhna main tum sub ka kiya hall kerty hoon

K:let's go thn

Pooja,Sneha n Mukti start fighting over who will sit on front seat

M:I think k mujhe ko front seat per bhatna chahiye bcoz I m engaged so mujhe ko koee bhi kuch nahi kah sakta

S:pagal hoo gaee hai I think u shouldn't sit on front seat bcoz people will say bad stuff about u n specailly Prem he will kill u I think I should sit on front seat

P:nahiiii yarr tera ghar(house)is here so if they saw u sitting on front seat with a guy thn..... u know so I think actuallu u know wat I don't think I m sure that I should sit on front seat

Kavya to Anjali

K:wat about u don't u want to sit on front seat

A:no I m not stupid

K:I think yeh theekh hai u all r fighting so I think this girl should sit on front seat

P,S n M ya tht's right

A:I said I don't want to sit on front seat got it so any one of you can sit on front seat n hurry up it's getting dark n we have to reach Hostel before 7 n ager hum na pouhnachy thn u know I don't want any kind of scandal that Anjali came with a guy n all that stuff

finally Pooja got front seat

Kavya was looking at Anjali while driving in his back mirror n he was thinking that there is nothing in this girl she is not beautifull she don't wear thoze modern clothes she always tie her hairs wat's wrong with her she looks so.......

(ok here I want 2 clear this that Anjali was not that kind of girl she always wear salwar kameez she always tie her hairs even though her friends wear skirts they go to parlours but she don't )

finally they reached thier hostel n S,P n M said thanx to Kavya but A just went to thier room

P,S n M was telling the whole story to Kripa n they were copying Kavya "don't you want to sit on front seat" n they were laughing

S:yarr Anjali tu hamesha acha hony ka natak kerty hia kiya

A:wattttttttt?

M:haan fer tu ney aj us larky(boy)ko thnxs kyoon nahi bola

A:tum sub na bola na thnxs us larky ko

P:yarr hum loog bhi na etny stupid hain k uss larky sy ride ly lee per uss ka name tuk nahi poucha

and they all were having good time when suddenly principal called Anjali to her office

ok so now PL is for Principal

PL:Anjali I have a bad news for you

A:wat is it Mam tell me

PL:you have to leave this College n hostel right now

A:watttttt?

will Kavya n Anjali meet again or not why Anjali have to leave College n Hostel?

terename

terename

Posted: 27 January 2006 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
wow damn good man keep wrintin it i will wait for the next one ok it was superb

Post Reply New Post

Go to top