Posted: 12 years ago
Wow... she looks GORGEOUS!!!... Mohit doesn't look half bad either... Both are complementing each other extremely well... but Sanaya tumhari fashion sense ki toh kya baat hai..

So stylish and beautiful!!.. No gaudy jewellry or OTT embroidered dresses, but decent, and subtle.
Carries off everything elegantly!!πŸ‘
πŸ‘

... You're such an angel, girl!
Edited by mahi0809 - 12 years ago
Thank you for sharing!
Sanaya looks really gowjus!
Mohit looks fab! :D
wow they look dashin together! love their sense of dressing style; both of them
thanks for sharing
both r looking really cute
sanaya is soo simple but looking really beautufl
Sanaya looks very nice - as I alwasy insist she would look her best in formal westers wear .
Thanks Amu, Thanks for sharing.Monaya looks really cute.Monaya matching dress.My cutipies .Can't wait for today;s sbs Hope kucch dekha de.πŸ˜ƒ Mohit looks fab and sanaya ki to kya baat hai.Since Morning i was waiting for the pics.Kitna din baad Monaya ko ek saath dekha.I really wish aaj sbs ek interview de Monaya ka hope with Arjun too.These tro are a riot."Nazar utarfying" Mare monaya ko kissi ki nazar na lage.πŸ˜‰
very nice...they look really cool πŸ˜Š

What an awesome pic😍.They are super cute .Made by day after watching this pic.Thank  you for sharing.Now cannot wait for Ita awards to air.

Thanks yaar. These two look fab together. Each perfectly complement the other. Was missing Mohit so much.