Users

Frequent Posters

OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 18 years ago
oh shaks thats so sad...no worries from this week you can start posting again
Shakstar thumbnail
yeh ill try to but ill try keep a limit coz it takes sooooo long uploadin and i jus take a photo 1 after another so frm now on ill prob take maximum of 10-15 pics per episode and not 60!! (sorry guyz) 😳
vat_269 thumbnail
thanks...

achchhi si story ka end me kya borra haal kiya hai... 🤢
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
thats happening to most stories the ending is not so great. But I guess its because 4 days maybe too long a time period and 2 too less .
jam007 thumbnail

Moderators'Note:

Don't quote the update please. Post has been edited.

Thank you,

Belle (CID Dev. Team)

Edited by Belle1989 - 17 years ago
phlr thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: priya.nair

• The manager and his men recognize Tejali as the student and manage to catch her. Ashwini wants to help but Tejali tells her not to come out of hiding. The manger along with Tejali go back to the farm

• Pratap , Jasmine and Abhi lose connection with Tejali and Ashwini

• Ashwini finds a box which she takes over to the bureau

• The box has crocodile skins and Ajatshatru understands that the people were into smuggling. He also says they do their dealings on the night when the girl dances so that she can distract the local villagers

• Pratap tells Ajatshatru that there is no one in the farm and they have all disappeared

• Tejali is all tied up and the owner ( not sure what his name is) asks the people why they brought her. Anyways he says he has an idea to deal with her

• Back in the bureau all are worried for Tejali's welfare.

• Abhi finds a place where they sell fake skins and he says if you gain the confidence you can get the real skins too

• Ajatshatru decides thatthey need to go ot market as crocodile skin buyers which in turn will lead them to Tejali

• Jasmineand Abhi go disguised as foreigners to the market and ask in the shops for crocodile skin but shop keepers tell them its dangerous so no one has it. In one of the shops a guy tells them to come at 8pm to a particular place

• They go over the place and the taxi person keeps repeating the place is not safe

• The guy who gave them the card takes them to a place and tells them to go with another guy who can take them to where they need to be

• A car comes and the guy says they need to now go in the car to the place

• They go to a house and there are lot of people looking at stuff and they are asked to look around too

• The manager comes there and shows them a new crocodile and tells them that this is fresh stock and the last of it and they will not have anymore till they resume theor business.

• Jasmine manages to point a gun at the manager and Abhi at the owner

• Pratap comes there and they round up all the people and ask for Tejali

• Tejali is is hanging from a tree and the rope keeps getting cut and below there is crocodile. Pratap and Abhi manage to rescue Tejali

simver3 thumbnail
i want to see the last part
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
thnks 😊   ðŸ˜Š
pinkly thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update
monacamg thumbnail