India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

KUMUD & GARV TOGETHER (Page 3)

Bhavi Groupbie
Bhavi
Bhavi

Posted: 01 March 2005 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
HI .. i just happened to be browsing through this forum.. i read the subject and all the replies..and i just had to put my two cents in. i have been off and on with Kusum. but ever since Garv and Kumud were a couple i tried not to miss one single episode. i know that all of us who want Garv and Kumud  together are the minorities.. but i think that's because we can see the awesome chemistry between Garv and Kumud. they don't even have to touch each other.. In most of the episodes they express their love towards each other with their eyes and that's just fantastic in my opinion to have that connection with your love. the reason i fell in love with this couple is that they are so different from each other.. for example their tastes in oppsite sex were different and yet they fell for each other. In the begining Garv goes for an outgoing, stunning and someone carrying a loads of attitude type of a girl. Kumud is the opposite of Kali.. a girl next door type, simple and pretty.
Kumud goes for a nice guy who is sincere and good looking...Kshitij.
Garv is also extremely nice and sincere but very very very HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTEmbarrassed
(sorry i like really tall men). so what girl in her right mind would not loose her heart to him... especilly after the way he rescues the damsel in distress. it was meant to be. They LOVE each other deeply and they are going to end up together. i completely agree with all the points that were brought up regarding Kumud and Garv. Maybe the writers are building up to a hot love story between Kumud and garv with their long seperation... keeping my fingers crossed for that.  sorry for the long note.

sesky Groupbie
sesky
sesky

Posted: 02 March 2005 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Oh no apologies Bhavi. A very welcome post indeed.
garv sachdev Groupbie
garv sachdev
garv sachdev

Posted: 02 March 2005 at 7:13am | IP Logged

thanx bhavi,for that post.

it's the same here actually.I started watching this serial for these two only.And I haven't missed an episode since the 2 got married.And regarding this minority business about garv-kumud pairing,this is my opinion:-

I read an interview of Chetan(Garv) on this forum itself that contrary to his expectations,the younger generation identify him as Sasha(KGGK) and the older generation as Garv.

So don't worry.There are a whole lot of aunties and dadis out there who r not a part of this forum,but who share our feelings.

Go to top