India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

KUMUD & GARV TOGETHER (Page 2)

gold111 Groupbie
gold111
gold111

Posted: 28 February 2005 at 1:03am | IP Logged

no way...KUMUD...must must must go with only KSHITIJ....becoz he is the only person who is unchanged form every aspect of life...love, truth, trust, feelings etc... the character represent indian culture 100%...

so kumud is for kshitij only...ClapLOLSmile

garv sachdev Groupbie
garv sachdev
garv sachdev

Posted: 28 February 2005 at 7:47am | IP Logged

Thanx 4 dat

support 4 kumud n garv.

I've been saying this all along.There has 2 b a really good reason 4 Kumud 2 now go back 2 Kshitij.

Ppl here may not like it,but the fact is had Kumud really loved Kshitij,she couldn't have forgotten him so easily.She truly loves Garv(she hasn't got over him even now).

And y shud Garv be deprived of his happiness?A man who stands by his friend when all deserted her,a man who loves Kumud dat he takes a blame of stabbing (Nakul) on himself is the one who shud be left alone.Right?

1 more thing-

Garv showed the guts to marry a girl who didn't love him,and was carrying someone else's child.

poo143you,  you don't need 2 b apologetic for wanting garv and kumud together.We may seem 2 b a minority here,but I'm sure there r other ppl who want the same thing as u n I do.

glamour_girl Senior Member
glamour_girl
glamour_girl

Posted: 28 February 2005 at 9:34am | IP Logged
ejaz fan 609 wrote:
I am not a kumud and Garv fan. I don't like their pairing. I like kshitij and kumud. I want them to be together...they r made for each otherTongue

I agree with u too. I like Kshitij and Kumud together they make a good pair!!

suganain Goldie
suganain
suganain

Posted: 28 February 2005 at 1:05pm | IP Logged

their just meant 4 each other

swtlilgirl989 Groupbie
swtlilgirl989
swtlilgirl989

Posted: 28 February 2005 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
i honeslty think that it will be kumud and kshitij but the thing is that i thing garv should be with her. they both were meant for each other and plus kali is just a psycho-path. even though kumud left garv she still is after her, she cant control everybody. garv is having a hard tym living with that women and yet is dealing with it very maturely, still loving kumud on the inside. i thinnk he deserves her, even though i kno ekta's never gonna let that happen. .......Y DOES EKTA ALWAYS RUIN A COUPLE. ITS JUST SO RETARDED>> EVER SINGLE COUPLE THERE IS, SHE RUINED IT BEFORE IT GOT TO THE GOOD  PART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its NOT FAIR!!!
princessjojo IF-Dazzler
princessjojo
princessjojo

Posted: 28 February 2005 at 7:05pm | IP Logged

its (or should be) kumud and garv all the way. firstly, they both started loving eachother. and still do. second, poor garv DOES NOT deserve kali. she cheated him into marriage. on the other hand, both kumud n garv agreed to marry knowing the truth. and kumud did forget Kshitij ,and garv did forget kali eventually.

i feel sorry for kshitij, but truth is that i sympathise more with garv then i do with kshitij. but knowing ekta n her unimaginable twists and turns in the serial, kumud might end up with Kshitij (much against my wishes) on the other hand, remember the previous title song- it had kumud, old kusum, aayi n garv in it. that could mean that kumud n garv r for eachother. keeping my fingers crossed for that!!

sesky Groupbie
sesky
sesky

Posted: 01 March 2005 at 10:26am | IP Logged

Im a Kumud/Garv shipper. I too believe that theyre meant for each other. Its not that i dont like Kshitij. I think hes a great character, but as far as pairings go, its Kumud/Garv all the way. I agree with whatever has been posted in this thread in their favour.

They both started out in love with other people - Kumud with Kshitij and Garv with Kali. Kumud and Garv were really good friends first. Circumstances forced them together, but they fell in love! And their love for each other obviously outweighs the love they had respectively for both Kshitij and Kali. Remember, Kumud got over Kshitij and Garv got over Kali. Yet their love for each other remains strong.

On a totally superficial note (lol) i think Kumud and Garav make a really cute couple!

Canadian Angel Senior Member
Canadian Angel
Canadian Angel

Posted: 01 March 2005 at 6:15pm | IP Logged

I don't like Garv and Kumud together either

kshitij and kumud make the best couple

for god sakes the guy only pretended to hate her b/c he was told he had cancer, he sacrificed his love for the stupid girl

damn it!

Go to top