What do we learn from jassi characters ?

Posted: 19 years ago

Hey friends

Every thing has a good and bad side, similarly each charater of jassi has. Jassi teaches us not to back out no matter how difficult situation it is , her foolish acts tell us what kind of bad things can happen to innocent people . Similarly we have other characters, guys lets discuss, i think its a good topic for discussion.

I suppose Jassi teaches us to open our eyes and IDENTIFY the people than merely trusting them blindly inspite of her chasma.

Armaan teaches us on how diff people like armaan exists and how they plan out their devious plans. so we should be careful.

Purab teaches us to never give up  and keep trying till u attain ur love, if required get used to her family.

Nandu teaches us that best friend should not be over possessive over the friend for being her best friend, and give her freedom to make other friends and not to be jealous of them.

Biillu teaches us that, whatever may happen billu is right!! Yes , we cant deny the fact that he is always right!

Amrit and Bebe basically hints us on how to kkepp the atmosphere of the house conducive for oone another, by handling peace in the house  so well.

dont become secretary.πŸ˜†
Originally posted by ahmed316us

dont become secretary.πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

and KK that was greatπŸ‘πŸ‘

True ahmed , never a secretary of Armaan like guys,πŸ˜†

Atleast not to fall in LOVE with them!!😑

thx ides,πŸ˜‰

good ones, KK!  I totally agree with your analysis.  Here's some I came up with:

i would say Jassi teaches us that it's not how we look on the outside that matters, but how we are inside that counts.  She is the epitome of hard work and dedication and is an inspiration.  She is a true friend (remember she was ready to quit Gulmohar if Armaan fired Nandu from Kohinoor??), but she needs to wake up!  She needs to realize what Armaan really is and understand that Purab is her real love.

Purab teaches us how to be a good friend.  He represents true friendship.  Despite Jassi's rejection and accusations, he perservered and showed her the truth about him (not about Armaan unfortunately).  He teaches us that you should never let go of the one you love. He has all the qualities that girls are crazy for (case in point, all of us gals at this forum πŸ˜‰)

Armaan (like kk said) teaches us that you can't trust everyone.  Despite his good looks (i guess πŸ˜•) he is very ugly on the inside. 

Billu  teaches us how to give support to those we love.  He is always there for Jassi.  True, he misunderstood Purab, but as soon as he realized his mistake, he fixed it.  He has true devotion and cares immensely for Jassi.

Amrit teaches us how to be patient!! She's the most patient person I've ever seen.πŸ˜‰

...feel free to add to this list

Edited by anjali308 - 19 years ago
excellent anjali....πŸ‘πŸ‘....couldn't have said it any better

What I have learnt from the characters of Jassi:

Jassi teaches us to use our God-gifted mind instead of playing "Follow the A.S.S"

Armaan depicts several techniques of arm bashing against solid objects. (Not to be tried at home) Armaan gives us some very great examples of what NOT to do as a CEO. He inspires wannabe-CEO's to read "Management for Dummies".

Nandu's acts Remind us that a 100 "gadhis" are better than a single "Pari"

Purab shows us that to run a successful company, one must be calm, methodical and patient. He also teaches us about unconditional love.

Amrit and Bebe are epitomes of maternal love and wisdom. We can learn more from these two than the entire cast combined.

Billu teaches us that mule-headed behaviour does not pay. But, we also learn from that there is no substitute for hard work.

Raj and Aryan are physical representations of the maxim "an idle mind is a devil's workshop". Hence, work hard and think hard.

Mallika and Pari, on the other hand, are "empty vessels" which "make the most sound". Sorry, I cant think of anything which we learn from these two, other than trying to consult a neurosurgeon.

Great ones, KK, Ahmed and Anjali!πŸ‘
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†good stuff mystica....and very appropriate too...