Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

IDES and Queenbee! Where are you???? (Page 2)

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 28 February 2005 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Main Yahaan hoon Yahaan ho....Yahaan hoon yahaanHug

didnt realise how much I missed u all until I came back......Queenbee.....come back soon yaar....if u dont....I'll be the next female to slap Armaan....Evil Smile(if this doesnt work to bring QB back, I dont know what will)

ummm Senior Member
ummm
ummm

Posted: 28 February 2005 at 9:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ides

didnt realise how much I missed u all until I came back......Queenbee.....come back soon yaar....if u dont....I'll be the next female to slap Armaan....Evil Smile(if this doesnt work to bring QB back, I dont know what will)

LOLLOLLOL  That was a good one!!

queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Posted: 28 February 2005 at 12:46pm | IP Logged

Welcome back Ide of March Hug ... Bride of PurabWink... Pride of I-F Smile

I have 3 excuses for my absenceTongue

1) got a severe case of poster's block (kinda like writer's blockWink).. or is it poster's burnout Confused ..  dunno..

2) was hospitalized due to RSS (repetitive stress syndrome) for tendinitis in my fingers...ewwww... from pounding so hard on my keyboard Cry

3) hubby came back from out of town Embarrassed .. was busy losing myself in him to make up for lost time EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed 

but Ides, I ASSURE U, if u slap my Armaan after all the pitai he got todayCryCryCry... I swear, I will hijack Purab .. go frolick with him on some sun-kissed beach in Hawaii wearing my teeniest string bikini and then.. kick his @@@ into the ocean Evil Smile

loveneha_r Goldie
loveneha_r
loveneha_r

Posted: 28 February 2005 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by queenbee

1) got a severe case of poster's block (kinda like writer's blockWink).. or is it poster's burnout Confused ..  dunno..

2) was hospitalized due to RSS (repetitive stress syndrome) for tendinitis in my fingers...ewwww... from pounding so hard on my keyboard Cry

3) hubby came back from out of town Embarrassed .. was busy losing myself in him to make up for lost time EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed 

but Ides, I ASSURE U, if u slap my Armaan after all the pitai he got todayCryCryCry... I swear, I will hijack Purab .. go frolick with him on some sun-kissed beach in Hawaii wearing my teeniest string bikini and then.. kick his @@@ into the ocean Evil Smile

so  nice to see u back again queenbee!!! pls kick his @@@!!!!

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 28 February 2005 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
 Oh my God!!!! For God's sake Ides and Queenbee,you couldn't have made a more uproarious comeback!!!!!!!!LOL
ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 28 February 2005 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by queenbee

welcome back QB....knew that my threat would bring u back!!!!! needless to say that I dont buy the first two excuses and personlly think that the third one is responsible for ur absenceWink
*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 28 February 2005 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
LOL Ides and Queenbee!! What a comeback!!!!!  You guys were both funny when you left and you came back even more hilarious!! What is I-F without you guys??? very boring, i must say.

Welcome back both of you--you were missed by EVERYONE here Hug
jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 28 February 2005 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Lord have mercy!   IDES and Queenbee, you guys are too
much!   Big smile

Go to top