Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 19 years ago
 Oh my God!!!! For God's sake Ides and Queenbee,you couldn't have made a more uproarious comeback!!!!!!!!πŸ˜†
ides thumbnail
Originally posted by: queenbee

Welcome back Ide of March πŸ€— ... Bride of PurabπŸ˜‰... Pride of I-F 😊

I have 3 excuses for my absenceπŸ˜›

1) got a severe case of poster's block (kinda like writer's blockπŸ˜‰).. or is it poster's burnout πŸ˜• ..  dunno..

2) was hospitalized due to RSS (repetitive stress syndrome) for tendinitis in my fingers...ewwww... from pounding so hard on my keyboard 😭

3) hubby came back from out of town 😳 .. was busy losing myself in him to make up for lost time 😳😳😳 

but Ides, I ASSURE U, if u slap my Armaan after all the pitai he got today😭😭😭... I swear, I will hijack Purab .. go frolick with him on some sun-kissed beach in Hawaii wearing my teeniest string bikini and then.. kick his @@@ into the ocean πŸ˜ˆ

welcome back QB....knew that my threat would bring u back!!!!! needless to say that I dont buy the first two excuses and personlly think that the third one is responsible for ur absenceπŸ˜‰
*Anjali* thumbnail
πŸ˜† Ides and Queenbee!! What a comeback!!!!!  You guys were both funny when you left and you came back even more hilarious!! What is I-F without you guys??? very boring, i must say.

Welcome back both of you--you were missed by EVERYONE here πŸ€—
jprasad thumbnail
Lord have mercy!   IDES and Queenbee, you guys are too
much!   πŸ˜ƒ
anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Well Queenbee I too belive that 3 reason is more stronger than anything else...just because of your comment on how you would kick purab....guess someone is too inspired...

Originally posted by: queenbee

but Ides, I ASSURE U, if u slap my Armaan after all the pitai he got today😭😭😭... I swear, I will hijack Purab .. go frolick with him on some sun-kissed beach in Hawaii wearing my teeniest string bikini and then.. kick his @@@ into the ocean πŸ˜ˆ

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

oops...please spare Purab with such a beautiful kick...he will be too glad to get this...πŸ˜‰

Minnie thumbnail
Originally posted by: smisha

Well Queenbee I too belive that 3 reason is more stronger than anything else...just because of your comment on how you would kick purab....guess someone is too inspired...

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

oops...please spare Purab with such a beautiful kick...he will be too glad to get this...πŸ˜‰

....and come back for more..........πŸ˜†

queenbee thumbnail
Originally posted by: Minnie

....and come back for more..........πŸ˜†

If it comes back to you, it's yoursπŸ˜‰ ... then I can do whatever I like with IT..err.. i mean HIM... in MAARitius😈😡
Minnie thumbnail

Thank you for your generous offer Queenbee,but I do NOT want Purab's @@@...................

You are welcome to it...er him....to do whatever you like..

I'm not about to soil my dainty feet by touching his..........whatever.......

queenbee thumbnail
Originally posted by: Minnie

Thank you for your generous offer Queenbee,but I do NOT want Purab's @@@...................

You are welcome to it...er him....to do whatever you like..

I'm not about to soil my dainty feet by touching his..........whatever.......

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†!!!!!!!!!

OK, then I'll kick him for u.. but only after making sure I'm wearing Nikes that cover every mm of my comely feetπŸ˜‰ ... can u imagine... a string bikini and NikesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And dont worry... I will take utmost care that the coast guards are not around when I dunk himπŸ˜‰ .. the only way back for him will be REBIRTH😈