Astitva Ek Prem Kahani
Astitva Ek Prem Kahani

Astha's kidnapper ..

tintasukma Newbie
tintasukma
tintasukma

Posted: 27 February 2005 at 2:06pm | IP Logged

hi all ..

dont u think that kiran is the one who kidnapped astha? Probably she pretends to be that old lady and wanted to take revenge or sumthing .. i believe her role is still 'alive' in the show?Wink 

btw, i'd like to thank all of you who did the updates. keep it up! .. becoz only from here i can follow the storylines (astitva is no more aired here .. Cry in my country)

angelz IF-Rockerz
angelz
angelz

Posted: 27 February 2005 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
well Kiran cud haf sumin to do with the kidnapiing but we'll haf to wait n watch
Diana
Aloo_gobi Senior Member
Aloo_gobi
Aloo_gobi

Posted: 27 February 2005 at 3:33pm | IP Logged

i think it may be simrans' enemy or something as she has done a lot of justice work, and maybe someone felt that she did wrong and wanted her to feel the same pain as her.... never know !!!

TiN24 Goldie
TiN24
TiN24

Posted: 27 February 2005 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
I was thinking the same, I think its Simran. Who else would want to hurt both Simran and Abhi more than Kiran?
TiN24 Goldie
TiN24
TiN24

Posted: 27 February 2005 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Oops, I mean to say Kiran in the first line instead of "simran"......sorry by bad!Embarrassed
sree IF-Rockerz
sree
sree

Posted: 27 February 2005 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
It was not done by an old lady.. The kidnapper was a young girl. It is not Kiran, i am sure.
tintasukma Newbie
tintasukma
tintasukma

Posted: 28 February 2005 at 1:36am | IP Logged

kiran is smart and 'clever', esp in cheating and bluffing Dead. Dead remember her  tricks when she influence abhi, to their or abhi-simran's marriage?

and if it is kiran, i strongly feel that she'll not kidnap astha herself. she cud be paying sumone to do that for her. i believe her role will not just dissappear after she met neha. She must be drag somewhere in the show in future.

btw, i didn't watch who kidnapped astha, i just follow the storylines here (thnx again to u all .. luckily i still have this site) Big smile. i must have missed the episode which described the kidnapper. ahh .. just can't wait for the serial's ending ..  

innocentindian Goldie
innocentindian
innocentindian

Posted: 28 February 2005 at 3:22am | IP Logged

tintasukma

The kidnapper has only shown her face to the viewers - not said anything etc....

As it happens, we went to see BLACK at woodgreen last weekend  (9 days ago) and the kidnapper  (shalaka is her name) was there - we recognized here....went to meet her as well. she was waiting for some friends to go see BLACK also...she was quite friendly actually (looks a real witch on TV)... she lives in east finchley now after she got married... she said she used to work in lots of other serials in india before marriage..e.g. swaabhimaana and others... she said she knew the astitva cast as she was an actress already...after I asked her whether she would give aastha back, she sort of said yes but wouldn't let the cat out of the bag...so aastha could get reunited after 18 yrs or some time now....

personally i think they will find aastha soon after abhi shaguna and simran come back to UK and the whole event will reunite abhi and simran who are meant to be together anyway...it'll give a "happy ending" for them to kick-start the 18-yr leap ...

another thought i've had is that the kidnapper may well be related to bua and phufaji as the kidnapper obviously knew when simran and co were going away...perhaps its a relation. OR, how about this, why is harsh's wifef feeling SO guilty - perhaps she has something to do with it... she seems really nice, but you just never know....

must admit, i wouldn't mind the 18yr leap ONLY as long as simran finds her "long lost love"-abhi saxena AND aastha.... then it would be interesting....for once, a bit of happiness in simrans life please mr. ajai sinha...

P.S. those that haven't seen BLACK, should go soon - incredible film! 

Edited by innocentindian - 28 February 2005 at 8:22am

Go to top