Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

   

The 11th ITA Award - Discuss here only- Sns Winner (Page 2)

Tarantallegra IF-Stunnerz
Tarantallegra
Tarantallegra

Joined: 02 January 2009
Posts: 38059

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
Nest time, don't worry mandy, star parivar not that far, it gnna be telecasted for 2012 star parivar in march :D hopefully by then he will win inshallah :)
Bt am happy for Jia

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-neela-Mandy20

.Nafisa. IF-Stunnerz
.Nafisa.
.Nafisa.

Joined: 07 December 2010
Posts: 38582

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayesha_78

Nest time, don't worry mandy, star parivar not that far, it gnna be telecasted for 2012 star parivar in march :D hopefully by then he will win inshallah :)
Bt am happy for Jia

Ayesha, someone was telling me star parivaar is being held on 16th October 2011 at Wembley Arena.

Tarantallegra IF-Stunnerz
Tarantallegra
Tarantallegra

Joined: 02 January 2009
Posts: 38059

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
Am talking about star parivaar 2012 which is being held in march april 2012, the star parivar in london is not a award cermony, its where u see stars performing and see rahat fateh ali khan sing his songs and more.
See the differnce
The star parivar ur talking about which held next mnth not the real award cermny its for fans to see stars perform.
The award cermny which we see on television is the real one. Which is not even revealed where it going to be placed at which country city.
Get me :) ?
.Nafisa. IF-Stunnerz
.Nafisa.
.Nafisa.

Joined: 07 December 2010
Posts: 38582

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayesha_78

Am talking about star parivaar 2012 which is being held in march april 2012, the star parivar in london is not a award cermony, its where u see stars performing and see rahat fateh ali khan sing his songs and more.
See the differnce
The star parivar ur talking about which held next mnth not the real award cermny its for fans to see stars perform.
The award cermny which we see on television is the real one. Which is not even revealed where it going to be placed at which country city.
Get me :) ?

didn't know the difference thanks for informing...Thumbs Up
Tarantallegra IF-Stunnerz
Tarantallegra
Tarantallegra

Joined: 02 January 2009
Posts: 38059

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Ur welcome nafisa. :D
Am overwhelmed at the results. But I expected nazim to win some
.Nafisa. IF-Stunnerz
.Nafisa.
.Nafisa.

Joined: 07 December 2010
Posts: 38582

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayesha_78

Ur welcome nafisa. :D
Am overwhelmed at the results. But I expected nazim to win some

I didn't, not because he doesn't deserve best face...Wink, but I don't think all the fans that watch saathiya are coming online to vote for our show and cast...it's to do with the age group of the number of fans watching the shows that are winning. It's just like that Rangamunch thread said...that's why the executives that what they say on their forums into consideration as it's more representative of the audience watching.
ANJ4 IF-Sizzlerz
ANJ4
ANJ4

Joined: 08 January 2011
Posts: 14637

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
Wow gia won  ... she is very good  ... thank god.
Tarantallegra IF-Stunnerz
Tarantallegra
Tarantallegra

Joined: 02 January 2009
Posts: 38059

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
Hmm exactly, but am definete nt one of them, I did vote for them both sns and ipkknd actors, gave more votes to sns ended navya and ipkknd having more :(
But disapointed with the results when hearing nazim not got any :d

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Should SNS win a Star Parivaar Award '11??DISCUSS

Author: VivaciousQueen   Replies: 5   Views: 977

VivaciousQueen 5 977 02 January 2011 at 4:01am by simran15
Which Star Parivaar Award for SNS????

Author: VivaciousQueen   Replies: 0   Views: 663

VivaciousQueen 0 663 23 July 2010 at 3:38am by VivaciousQueen
---Rename Contest Winner---

Author: -Anaya-   Replies: 4   Views: 636

-Anaya- 4 636 07 July 2010 at 10:19pm by Rose-Petals

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index