Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

The 11th ITA Award - Discuss here only- Sns Winner (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

Tarantallegra

IF-Stunnerz

Tarantallegra

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
Nest time, don't worry mandy, star parivar not that far, it gnna be telecasted for 2012 star parivar in march :D hopefully by then he will win inshallah :)
Bt am happy for Jia

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-neela-Mandy20

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The 11th ITA Award - Discuss here only- Sns Winner (Page 2)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayesha_78

Nest time, don't worry mandy, star parivar not that far, it gnna be telecasted for 2012 star parivar in march :D hopefully by then he will win inshallah :)
Bt am happy for Jia

Ayesha, someone was telling me star parivaar is being held on 16th October 2011 at Wembley Arena.

Tarantallegra

IF-Stunnerz

Tarantallegra

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
Am talking about star parivaar 2012 which is being held in march april 2012, the star parivar in london is not a award cermony, its where u see stars performing and see rahat fateh ali khan sing his songs and more.
See the differnce
The star parivar ur talking about which held next mnth not the real award cermny its for fans to see stars perform.
The award cermny which we see on television is the real one. Which is not even revealed where it going to be placed at which country city.
Get me :) ?

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 5:09pm | IP Logged

Am talking about star parivaar 2012 which is being held in march april 2012, the star parivar in london is not a award cermony, its where u see stars performing and see rahat fateh ali khan sing his songs and more.
See the differnce
The star parivar ur talking about which held next mnth not the real award cermny its for fans to see stars perform.
The award cermny which we see on television is the real one. Which is not even revealed where it going to be placed at which country city.
Get me :) ?

didn't know the difference thanks for informing...Thumbs Up

Tarantallegra

IF-Stunnerz

Tarantallegra

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Ur welcome nafisa. :D
Am overwhelmed at the results. But I expected nazim to win some

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 5:53pm | IP Logged

Ur welcome nafisa. :D
Am overwhelmed at the results. But I expected nazim to win some

I didn't, not because he doesn't deserve best face...Wink, but I don't think all the fans that watch saathiya are coming online to vote for our show and cast...it's to do with the age group of the number of fans watching the shows that are winning. It's just like that Rangamunch thread said...that's why the executives that what they say on their forums into consideration as it's more representative of the audience watching.

ANJ4

IF-Sizzlerz

ANJ4

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
Wow gia won  ... she is very good  ... thank god.

Tarantallegra

IF-Stunnerz

Tarantallegra

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
Hmm exactly, but am definete nt one of them, I did vote for them both sns and ipkknd actors, gave more votes to sns ended navya and ipkknd having more :(
But disapointed with the results when hearing nazim not got any :d

Post Reply New Post

Go to top