VideoMix

Hosting a Collab or want to join one? Updates here

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Siddhi_

IF-Sizzlerz

Siddhi_

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
I'd like to post a suggestion and I would have posted this in suggestion thread but that has been locked for some reason.

A lot of people host collabs on YouTube where other video makers on YouTube choose a part and edit it according to the rules of the collab. I am sure that a lot of the video makers on this forum also join or host collabs themselves.

I think it would be a great idea if we could have a sticky thread where people post links of collabs that they are hosting. People interested in joining collabs can check that thread to see what collabs are going around.

It would help a lot to the people who hosts collabs as they will get more people joining their collabs. It will also help other video makers who may have not ideas on VMs but who would still like to be making stuff. And also this way, different talents will get to meet and learn from each other.

What do you guys think?

*EDITED*

Please do post collabs that you are hosting here, or even collabs hosted by other people which are still open :)

Edited by siddhi209 - 27 September 2011 at 2:07pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaPerfangel5655indiandoll89

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hosting a Collab or want to join one? Updates here" in VideoMix forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
It sounds good Siddhi. I hope members do post about their collabs here. Making ti sticky=)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Siddhi_Perfangel5655

Siddhi_

IF-Sizzlerz

Siddhi_

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Heres a collab that I am hosting. First time doing a collab, will see how it goes. Please do join if you are interested :)

Direct link to YouTube video:

-MamuKiBhanji-

IF-Stunnerz

-MamuKiBhanji-

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 5:44am | IP Logged

Direct link :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVCa7T701sM

Join if you want & Kindly read the rules properly

Post Reply New Post

Go to top