Diya Aur Baati Hum

Auditions held for 9pm slot on sp? (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
MAIN TERA KHOON PEE JAAYONGIII
  •  

• The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monika_2691

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Auditions held for 9pm slot on sp? (Page 3)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Angelbud

Goldie

Angelbud

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
    Originally posted by _mahi_

MAIN TERA KHOON PEE JAAYONGIII
  •  

• Is that the best you can do?  Im sorry you feel the need to shoot someone just because you don't have an opinion about DABH that matters!  Join my fan club and I will welcome you in with open arms, you know you want to dear! I love you Mahi!

Try to make love not war!  I adore myself and I know you adore me as well! Big Hug Teddy bear!Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bamboocopter

monika_2691

Goldie

monika_2691

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
    Originally posted by Angelbud

Originally posted by monika_2691

Ouch

<font color="#9900cc">i need a garbage can.. there is so much garbage on our DABH forumCry</font>
    <font color="#9900cc">need to clean out some stuffWink</font>
    Yup mahi,perverts and their perpetual lies!we are so tired of them,wonder how people are so eloquent in lying ,so venomous and hell bent on destroying this forum,never knew why a so called *Hollywood star*ahem (yeah right) has time for all this crap!

The above is indeed liable and clearly intended to incite hatred towards my good self! Why exactly am I a "pervert" then? Don't you know that by virtue of the fact that you use it to defame me is clearly an offence of the forum?

I expect an apology from you!

<font color="#ff0000">you do have the nerve to ask me to apologise to you,huh?you want to know why I used such terms?just go and see the posts that you have made!fine,i will point it out to you:

</font>
    <font color="#ff0000">1.You made a post saying that Deepika had a plastic surgery and added that it still didn't make any difference to her face,who gave you the rights to judge somebody's looks?why post something thats not true?

</font>
    <font color="#ff0000">2. You were so much offended about the racism issue,that you didnt even bother to refer to the "bloody indians" slur used by the German woman,you were more concerned about something else which was not even said in the first place,do you even understand what happens in the show?i guess not!

</font>
    <font color="#ff0000">3.You made a post saying that the mother-son scene in the balcony was like a lover's scene,gross!you dont even understand the sanctity of human relationships,the purity of it!

</font>
    <font color="#ff0000">4.And you consider yourself superior to others and refer to all of us uneducated when in fact our educational credentials are are superior than yours! and you even asked Katiya ,a member to learn Queens'english ,you have such a snobbish attitude!and not to forget unconscious is what you consider the other members to be huh?</font>
    <font color="#ff0000">DOG's vomit is what you compare this show to is it?you are so pompous...

5.And this is a family forum,i dont even want to mention an obscene post you made!
    You dont have an iota of decency in you.Learn to speak the truth,learn to respect others.
    </font>
    <font color="#ff0000">and stop making such prejudiced,malicious posts...if you dont like the show,or dont have anything constructive to say about this forum or even good criticism then please do leave...and no you will not be missed!far from it infact...DeadOuch</font>

Thankyou for your most welcomed post Monika 2691! We can always count on you to excert your authoritian attitude to anything that is not to your own personal liking! Firstly from the comments you made regarding the comments of racism in DABH its clear that once agin you have failed to relaise the significance! "Bloody Indians" was said by a german lady then blamed on the UK and the USA by the lead femail in the show! This is clearly a significant matter to be discussed as the writers intended it to be! Racism exists in society can you not realise that? Many people in the UK were offended by the comment which you are clearly one sided about! The very fact that you don't see it from our perspective points the finger of preconceived notions clearly in your back yard!!

If an individual in society percieves a scene to have some significance to everyday life then he/she has the right to discuss that!! If the reality of incestious relationships offends you as it does indeed me then have a viewpoint on it! Why come on here saying that we cant talk about it? If its in the show then it can be discussed! It is relevant to many how the dynamics between the tow characters affects the direction of the plot! Clearly you cant see that unfortunately!! Just because someone says "gay" or "homophobic" or "terrorism" or transvestite" it seems to send you and many more into a frenzy!! That's real like dear!

You say this is a family forum well DABH is a family show! Many people in families talk about these issues!! Just because you dont does not mean we cant! Please respect individuals freedom of speech! If you are refering to "transvestism" as you state "obscene" in your above post then you are a fashioning a bigoted superior attitude yourself! Constructive criticism is how everything of a creative nature evolves and changes!!

Please refrain from your insults and your ignorance towards other members views and opinions!!

Friends Now?Embarrassed
    Everybody on this forum is a sensible individual with the exception of you dude and we all are for gay rights ,got that right?so stap harping the same tune! And no,i would rather be friends with a snake than you,so stop begging!

-Antu-_-Aslan-

Angelbud

Goldie

Angelbud

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged

Ouch

<font color="#9900cc">i need a garbage can.. there is so much garbage on our DABH forumCry</font>
    <font color="#9900cc">need to clean out some stuffWink</font>
    Yup mahi,perverts and their perpetual lies!we are so tired of them,wonder how people are so eloquent in lying ,so venomous and hell bent on destroying this forum,never knew why a so called *Hollywood star*ahem (yeah right) has time for all this crap!

The above is indeed liable and clearly intended to incite hatred towards my good self! Why exactly am I a "pervert" then? Don't you know that by virtue of the fact that you use it to defame me is clearly an offence of the forum?

I expect an apology from you!

<font color="#ff0000">you do have the nerve to ask me to apologise to you,huh?you want to know why I used such terms?just go and see the posts that you have made!fine,i will point it out to you:

</font>
    <font color="#ff0000">1.You made a post saying that Deepika had a plastic surgery and added that it still didn't make any difference to her face,who gave you the rights to judge somebody's looks?why post something thats not true?

</font>
    <font color="#ff0000">2. You were so much offended about the racism issue,that you didnt even bother to refer to the "bloody indians" slur used by the German woman,you were more concerned about something else which was not even said in the first place,do you even understand what happens in the show?i guess not!

</font>
    <font color="#ff0000">3.You made a post saying that the mother-son scene in the balcony was like a lover's scene,gross!you dont even understand the sanctity of human relationships,the purity of it!

</font>
    <font color="#ff0000">4.And you consider yourself superior to others and refer to all of us uneducated when in fact our educational credentials are are superior than yours! and you even asked Katiya ,a member to learn Queens'english ,you have such a snobbish attitude!and not to forget unconscious is what you consider the other members to be huh?</font>
    <font color="#ff0000">DOG's vomit is what you compare this show to is it?you are so pompous...

5.And this is a family forum,i dont even want to mention an obscene post you made!
    You dont have an iota of decency in you.Learn to speak the truth,learn to respect others.
    </font>
    <font color="#ff0000">and stop making such prejudiced,malicious posts...if you dont like the show,or dont have anything constructive to say about this forum or even good criticism then please do leave...and no you will not be missed!far from it infact...DeadOuch</font>

Thankyou for your most welcomed post Monika 2691! We can always count on you to excert your authoritian attitude to anything that is not to your own personal liking! Firstly from the comments you made regarding the comments of racism in DABH its clear that once agin you have failed to relaise the significance! "Bloody Indians" was said by a german lady then blamed on the UK and the USA by the lead femail in the show! This is clearly a significant matter to be discussed as the writers intended it to be! Racism exists in society can you not realise that? Many people in the UK were offended by the comment which you are clearly one sided about! The very fact that you don't see it from our perspective points the finger of preconceived notions clearly in your back yard!!

If an individual in society percieves a scene to have some significance to everyday life then he/she has the right to discuss that!! If the reality of incestious relationships offends you as it does indeed me then have a viewpoint on it! Why come on here saying that we cant talk about it? If its in the show then it can be discussed! It is relevant to many how the dynamics between the tow characters affects the direction of the plot! Clearly you cant see that unfortunately!! Just because someone says "gay" or "homophobic" or "terrorism" or transvestite" it seems to send you and many more into a frenzy!! That's real like dear!

You say this is a family forum well DABH is a family show! Many people in families talk about these issues!! Just because you dont does not mean we cant! Please respect individuals freedom of speech! If you are refering to "transvestism" as you state "obscene" in your above post then you are a fashioning a bigoted superior attitude yourself! Constructive criticism is how everything of a creative nature evolves and changes!!

Please refrain from your insults and your ignorance towards other members views and opinions!!

Friends Now?Embarrassed
    Everybody on this forum is a sensible individual with the exception of you dude and we all are for gay rights ,got that right?so stap harping the same tune! And no,i would rather be friends with a snake than you,so stop begging!

Its been weeks now monika_2691 since we first met!   Cant we just get along with each other!  Its not my fault i'm more aware of the relevance of DABH than you is it thereby pointing out things that you claim "we are all for" what ever that means? Does it mean "pervert" as ive been called that on here for talking about gays. Do you think the individual who said that would "all for it" or agree with you!!   I dont think so? Yet you claim to speak for everyone and hide the bigotry!! Yes ok i agree i'm a cute, blond blue eyes guy that loves India!, yes thats rare i suppose according to you and your friends!!Yes im fabulously wealthy and have friends who adore me, I have a successful career as well in acting as you already know! 

Please try to realise that being friends with people from different cultures is really positive!! Im a lovely special person and i absolutely utterly adore every tiny particle of my whole being!!!! Im a vegitarian, i dont smoke or drink just like the characters in DABH!! Love me please monika! Please love me!!Embarrassed

Angelbud

Goldie

Angelbud

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
    the auditions are back on apparently! just got an email about it! sounds like they have already cast the two leading characters! 

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
    Did u try going for audition ???? may be there still some SIDE ROLE where u can show others about acting and how to make a show a SUPER HIT ... 

-Antu-_-Aslan-

Angelbud

Goldie

Angelbud

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
    Originally posted by JustJ

Did u try going for audition ???? may be there still some SIDE ROLE where u can show others about acting and how to make a show a SUPER HIT ... 

Im actually starring in a film in production at the moment so i don't really want to star in a soap! Besides they only pay 150 per day so its not worth if for me!! Embarrassed

Edited by Angelbud - 28 September 2011 at 1:59pm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.