Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lins_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
@ angelbud

plz stop it yaar...😑😑😑 its really sick to see all your unwanted and unreliable post🀒🀒... we're coming here to discuss about DABH and to have some fun but not to have your torture 😑
Angelbud thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: monika_2691

you do have the nerve to ask me to apologise to you,huh?you want to know why I used such terms?just go and see the posts that you have made!fine,i will point it out to you:

1.You made a post saying that Deepika had a plastic surgery and added that it still didn't make any difference to her face,who gave you the rights to judge somebody's looks?why post something thats not true?

2. You were so much offended about the racism issue,that you didnt even bother to refer to the "bloody indians" slur used by the German woman,you were more concerned about something else which was not even said in the first place,do you even understand what happens in the show?i guess not!

3.You made a post saying that the mother-son scene in the balcony was like a lover's scene,gross!you dont even understand the sanctity of human relationships,the purity of it!

4.And you consider yourself superior to others and refer to all of us uneducated when in fact our educational credentials are are superior than yours! and you even asked Katiya ,a member to learn Queens'english ,you have such a snobbish attitude!and not to forget unconscious is what you consider the other members to be huh?
DOG's vomit is what you compare this show to is it?you are so pompous...

5.And this is a family forum,i dont even want to mention an obscene post you made!
You dont have an iota of decency in you.Learn to speak the truth,learn to respect others.
and stop making such prejudiced,malicious posts...if you dont like the show,or dont have anything constructive to say about this forum or even good criticism then please do leave...and no you will not be missed!far from  it infact...🀒

Thankyou for your most welcomed post Monika 2691!  We can always count on you to excert your authoritian attitude to anything that is not to your own personal liking!  Firstly  from the comments you made regarding the comments of racism in DABH its clear that once agin you have failed to relaise the significance! "Bloody Indians" was said by a german lady then blamed on the UK and the USA by the lead femail in the show!  This is clearly a significant matter to be discussed as the writers intended it to be! Racism exists in society can you not realise that?  Many people in the UK were offended by the comment which you are clearly one sided about!  The very fact that you don't see it from our perspective points the finger of preconceived notions clearly in your back yard!!

If an individual in society percieves a scene to have some significance to everyday life then he/she has the right to discuss that!! If the reality of incestious relationships offends you as it does indeed me then have a viewpoint on it!  Why come on here saying that we cant talk about it? If its in the show then it can be discussed!  It is relevant to many how the dynamics between the tow characters affects the direction of the plot!  Clearly you cant see that unfortunately!!  Just because someone says "gay" or "homophobic" or "terrorism" or transvestite" it seems to send you and many more into a frenzy!!  That's real like dear! 

You say this is a family forum well DABH is a family show!  Many people in families talk about these issues!! Just because you dont does not mean we cant!  Please respect individuals freedom of speech! If you are refering to "transvestism" as you state "obscene" in your above post then you are a fashioning a bigoted superior attitude yourself!  Constructive criticism is how everything of a creative nature evolves and changes!!

Please refrain from your insults and your ignorance towards other members views and opinions!!

Friends Now?😳
Angelbud thumbnail
Originally posted by: JustJ

This is AMAZING, ppl living in INDIA has no idea about all this stuff , but the one who is apparently living in UK is aware of such solid INSIDE Stuff...

That's because I am an actor and i know loads of actors in India! We all keep in tough and are allowed our opinions!  Directors are interested in opinions about shows! I enjoy DABH and I can express my views with them!  Maybe you could have some respect for us actors that entertain you all so much!!😳
Angelbud thumbnail
Originally posted by: _mahi_

Hollywood Star??????😲 you sure?? 😲
he says or she says that he/she ENJOYS it here.. where everyone dislikes him/her..πŸ˜†
no self-respect huh πŸ˜‰

Look mahi, i'm not a dentist by profession even though I have perfect teeth, but even i can see when someone has an exposed nerve!  I'm sorry that the posts in the forum conflict with your sensibility and life cant somehow be bent to your wishes and needs?  

Just because I am already successful and enjoy watching drama on SP in my spare time you are accusing me of having "no self-respect".  So people that watch SP and post on the forum cant have a career or enjoy a reflection according to your rational?

I would suggest that you look up the word jealousy in the dictionary , followed by humility!  If you understood what it takes to be successfully nowadays you would perhaps understand that your posts will not be!!  I am adored on here so much and you don't like it!  Here is the solution for you:  Join my DABH fan club and I will over look your insolence this time and welcome you into our happy club!  What is the alternative dear?

Friends now?

Angelbud thumbnail

you do have the nerve to ask me to apologise to you,huh?you want to know why I used such terms?just go and see the posts that you have made!fine,i will point it out to you:

1.You made a post saying that Deepika had a plastic surgery and added that it still didn't make any difference to her face,who gave you the rights to judge somebody's looks?why post something thats not true?

2. You were so much offended about the racism issue,that you didnt even bother to refer to the "bloody indians" slur used by the German woman,you were more concerned about something else which was not even said in the first place,do you even understand what happens in the show?i guess not!

3.You made a post saying that the mother-son scene in the balcony was like a lover's scene,gross!you dont even understand the sanctity of human relationships,the purity of it!

4.And you consider yourself superior to others and refer to all of us uneducated when in fact our educational credentials are are superior than yours! and you even asked Katiya ,a member to learn Queens'english ,you have such a snobbish attitude!and not to forget unconscious is what you consider the other members to be huh?
DOG's vomit is what you compare this show to is it?you are so pompous...

5.And this is a family forum,i dont even want to mention an obscene post you made!
You dont have an iota of decency in you.Learn to speak the truth,learn to respect others.
and stop making such prejudiced,malicious posts...if you dont like the show,or dont have anything constructive to say about this forum or even good criticism then please do leave...and no you will not be missed!far from  it infact...🀒

Oh i forgot to mention!  You state "who gave you the right to judge someones looks" well let me point out in tonights episode the following was said on national tv in relation to Sandhya!  Im sure after reading this and refreshing your memory you will certainly have to eat your words!  Here goes!:: Who gave the writers of DABH the right to judge people with a disadvantage with the fun they all enjoyed by stating "hope she's not handycapt", or has a "stutter".  Who gave them the right to do that then Monika? And what did Suraj family say about the picture of Sandhya?  "she is so ugly" and "her nose is so blunt"!! So monika are you going to report the writers of DABH to your moderators as well!]

Consider yourself wrong, wrong, and wrong again my dear!  And consider me right right and right again!  Ta Ta!!😳
Edited by Angelbud - 12 years ago
_mahi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
MAIN TERA KHOON PEE JAAYONGIII
  •  

• Angelbud thumbnail
    Originally posted by: _mahi_

MAIN TERA KHOON PEE JAAYONGIII

•  

• Is that the best you can do?  Im sorry you feel the need to shoot someone just because you don't have an opinion about DABH that matters!  Join my fan club and I will welcome you in with open arms, you know you want to dear! I love you Mahi!

Try to make love not war!  I adore myself and I know you adore me as well! Big Hug Teddy bear!πŸ˜ƒ
    monika_2691 thumbnail
    Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
    Originally posted by: Angelbud

Thankyou for your most welcomed post Monika 2691! We can always count on you to excert your authoritian attitude to anything that is not to your own personal liking! Firstly from the comments you made regarding the comments of racism in DABH its clear that once agin you have failed to relaise the significance! "Bloody Indians" was said by a german lady then blamed on the UK and the USA by the lead femail in the show! This is clearly a significant matter to be discussed as the writers intended it to be! Racism exists in society can you not realise that? Many people in the UK were offended by the comment which you are clearly one sided about! The very fact that you don't see it from our perspective points the finger of preconceived notions clearly in your back yard!!

If an individual in society percieves a scene to have some significance to everyday life then he/she has the right to discuss that!! If the reality of incestious relationships offends you as it does indeed me then have a viewpoint on it! Why come on here saying that we cant talk about it? If its in the show then it can be discussed! It is relevant to many how the dynamics between the tow characters affects the direction of the plot! Clearly you cant see that unfortunately!! Just because someone says "gay" or "homophobic" or "terrorism" or transvestite" it seems to send you and many more into a frenzy!! That's real like dear!

You say this is a family forum well DABH is a family show! Many people in families talk about these issues!! Just because you dont does not mean we cant! Please respect individuals freedom of speech! If you are refering to "transvestism" as you state "obscene" in your above post then you are a fashioning a bigoted superior attitude yourself! Constructive criticism is how everything of a creative nature evolves and changes!!

Please refrain from your insults and your ignorance towards other members views and opinions!!

Friends Now?😳

Everybody on this forum is a sensible individual with the exception of you dude and we all are for gay rights ,got that right?so stap harping the same tune! And no,i would rather be friends with a snake than you,so stop begging!
    Angelbud thumbnail

Everybody on this forum is a sensible individual with the exception of you dude and we all are for gay rights ,got that right?so stap harping the same tune! And no,i would rather be friends with a snake than you,so stop begging!

Its been weeks now monika_2691 since we first met!   Cant we just get along with each other!  Its not my fault i'm more aware of the relevance of DABH than you is it thereby pointing out things that you claim "we are all for" what ever that means? Does it mean "pervert" as ive been called that on here for talking about gays. Do you think the individual who said that would "all for it" or agree with you!!   I dont think so? Yet you claim to speak for everyone and hide the bigotry!! Yes ok i agree i'm a cute, blond blue eyes guy that loves India!, yes thats rare i suppose according to you and your friends!!Yes im fabulously wealthy and have friends who adore me, I have a successful career as well in acting as you already know! 

Please try to realise that being friends with people from different cultures is really positive!! Im a lovely special person and i absolutely utterly adore every tiny particle of my whole being!!!! Im a vegitarian, i dont smoke or drink just like the characters in DABH!! Love me please monika! Please love me!!😳

Angelbud thumbnail
    the auditions are back on apparently! just got an email about it! sounds like they have already cast the two leading characters!