Suggestions / Comments

Unable to update my profile...please help

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

bengalscott

Groupbie

bengalscott

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
I joined on 15th Sep 2011 and since then I am facing a weird problem. I am unable to update my profile. Whenever I update information in my profile and submit, I find out that the profile remains unchanged. Even I failed to upload my signature pic due to this reason. Please help.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Unable to update my profile...please help" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
^^hey, maybe you should try to use another net browser and see. If not, please do PM me details you want to update.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bengalscott

bengalscott

Groupbie

bengalscott

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Thanks for the help...it indeed worked with IE8...maybe some prob with FireFox 6.

Thanks and mods can close this thread. Problem solved.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top