Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
They are different types of love aren't there? 

The love you have for your child (will mention it rather then he/she), you suffer to carry the child to full term, suffer to give birth to it, and when it's born it knows absolutely nothing and is dependent on you to show it and teach it, and you teach it and as you discover how it learns you become really attached to it and love it whole heartedly though it's not educated.

Similarly you get a job easily with not too much effort you take it for granted, but if you work really hard get the qualifications, prepare and go on hundreds of interviews, when you get that job you appreciate it more...don't do anything to jeopardise it.

Money the same thing, you get it really easy, given to you from your parents you take it for granted and you don't know the true value of that money until you suffer a little bit, don't have enough to eat and are scraping through, therefore when you get the money again in your hand you appreciate it and don't misuse it. 

For a partner, you can meet someone who is illiterate, it depends have you matured enough to have the patience to teach that person, are you willing to go through ridicule to teach that person, do you have the time to teach that person, do the positives of that person far outweigh the negatives, if it's yes then go ahead marry an uneducated person. The amount of work you put towards that relationship and that person the more you value that person...as you will know each other and be part of each other.

Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 12 years ago
taniks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Too truly love somevody is too except them as they are , in gopi and ahems case I think he did feel attractraction to her when they first met but he had to hide it his mom at the tym didn't want him to have a close relationship with his wife , sista , and urshi caused all sorts of problems and misunderstandings between them. The fact that he found out she illiterate he labelled her a liar , gawar , and he hid behind all the faults he could pile up against her to build a solid wall around his heart. Even if she passes her exam he won't declare his feelings cos she is unknowingly removing brick by brick from the wall around his heart. Gopi being gopi achieves this quietly in a own gentle way. If she passes the rxam he would be proud her of even happy that she is living her dream . So I think gopi gettin educated was enhance her a person and create a closemss between them that will hellp ahem to clear awa y all his misconceptions about gopi.
vaasanthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
aftermath of gopi passing her exam ahem will come to knew about her dedication,and her respect towards him.❤️🤗
soapbubble thumbnail
I way I see it, there are two different things here:
1) Acceptance as wife
2) Love

The first can be an adjustment, coming to terms with life the way it has unfolded rather than the way you dreamt it. This calls for adjusting our attitudes, our willingness to improve what we have so that we can live with it and so on.
If Ahem had been a different guy, like Jigar who had accepted his wife and then decided ok, she is illiterate let me educate her, then maybe it'll be easier for me... then your quesstion is relevant. But even here, it is not love, it is compromise.

2) This one is another ball game althogether!
 If Ahem falls in love with her then none of this matters.
Yes, he is taking his time, but if he is falling in love with her, it is not because she is learning to say a, aa, i, eee. He is spending time with her, he is seeing her with her guard down, he is seeing her with his own prejudices put away.
He is learning slowly that character is character, he is investing time in her - he is getting to know her.

As to your question, if literacy makes her more acceptable to him socially - in the sense she's not going to be a graduate overnight but if her ability to read at least makes him happy, breaks down some resistance in his psyche, I can't blame him for it.
Bubble
Aamnakideewani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
totally agree this topic has been  discussed a lot here why ahem  will love her after being educated  but now we are watching   that  while teaching her he got a very gud chance to know the real gopi  how she is  she is innocent, honest and have a heart of gold now he some where knows all this this is  some thing else if if dnt admits it openly  but he knows it in heart  and now he likes her as a human being
amanda_luis thumbnail
actually education has got nothing to do wid love if the person is smart then he/she will tackle that person
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i really think ahem's thoughts are so cheap...he don't want to accept her coz she is not literate...he didn't even considered her human in the very earlier days...i agree with kokila ji that studies are not neccessary...a person who is not educated is still a human and with  a great heart...