Sid to help Simar???

-scarlett- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
So the entry of Sid aka Manish was MINDBLOWING! I was drool drool drooling on the cutie and I have seen him in Teen Bahuraniyaan and Rang Badalti Odhni! πŸ˜³ Its great to see him back on screen again with a bang! And as I watched the episode I felt that he went away to become someone successful and accomplish his dream which I am guessing everyone in the family opposed. Now, Sid and Roli's romance will start... umm  even though Sid's even OLDER than Prem I think πŸ˜• but they don't look too bad I guess... With him romancing Roli I feel that he will get to know about Simar's passion and dream of dancing or who knows Roli might tell him the truth and everyone will get to know. But for some reason I feel that this man will help Simar stop her nonsense crying and build up her confidence... I really do hope the CVs go this way cuz putting PremAr to the sideline is really pathetic cuz I love their romantic moments! 😳 Honestly, I love sid, actually thts an understatement πŸ˜†, I feel that Prem's fam needs to get a reality check. Just my thoughts... pls do comment 😳
πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna18 thumbnail
Totally agree with u vishwa... cant stop drooling over this sexy hunk... cant take my eyes of his pink lips as he talks 😳 ... and his stylish acting... Im sure he will set everything right in d family including simer's dream of dancing he will fulfill... it will be amazing to see how he sets everything right in this house... but what im looking forward to the most is roli and sid romance... it will be like sujal kashish of kahin toh hoga i feel... an intense love story... im excited...
seem26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna18

Totally agree with u vishwa... cant stop drooling over this sexy hunk... cant take my eyes of his pink lips as he talks 😳 ... and his stylish acting... Im sure he will set everything right in d family including simer's dream of dancing he will fulfill... it will be amazing to see how he sets everything right in this house... but what im looking forward to the most is roli and sid romance... it will be like sujal kashish of kahin toh hoga i feel... an intense love story... im excited...

oh my god prerna you steel my thoughts... Sujal kashish is something even i was thinking of... and also how he sets things right in mataji ka raaj🀣. and like prem said 'bachpan mein siddhant mere aankh mein aansu dekh nahin sakte the' and now he will be the savior for everyone in d family n stop simer crying for once. he is this new hope to SSK now πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘