India-Forums

Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

Question..?

hetal IF-Rockerz
hetal
hetal

Posted: 27 February 2005 at 11:08am | IP Logged

Hi everybody, i recently started watching KTH, and so far im so much in love with show. but i have Question, as curret news,Sanjana and Rishi divorce was going on. i thought she loved Sujal then how they ened up getting married? and mouli and rishi got marry or get engaged ever? oh god.im watching and cant wait to see more and more. im just renting VHS from local store  so its kinda slow on watching. does mahek has child from rishi? and wat happed to kashish's pregency? she is still pregant or her child died? 

HetalSmile

rajeevisdabest Senior Member
rajeevisdabest
rajeevisdabest

Posted: 27 February 2005 at 11:53am | IP Logged

O.k Sanjana loved Sujal but he couldn't marry her because he was still in love with Kashish. She then tried to commit suicide because she knew she could never be with Sujal, Rishih saved her from this and they got married.

Mouli and Rishi were engaged but Mouli found out about him cheating on her and ended the relationship.

Kashish was pregnant with Piyush's child but she fell from the stair's and had a miscarriage, but really good news is soon Kashish will fall pregnant with Sujal's baby. Can u imagine little Sujal's and Kashish's running around...lolBig smileLOL

kahish-rox Goldie
kahish-rox
kahish-rox

Posted: 28 February 2005 at 4:39am | IP Logged
haha rajeevisdabest...thats funyny...anyways i am 222 excited on seeing kashish's and sujals expressions and feelings and scenes when kashish will be pregnant
Ibad Senior Member
Ibad
Ibad

Posted: 28 February 2005 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Yeah Sanjna was in love with Sujal but on the engagment day sujal refused to marry her coz he told that "I love Kashish"....Sanjana can't bear this went away from home and was going to kill herself but at the meantime Rishi came and save her life and married her (It was Rishi's plan coz he was thrown from the house and he know that marrying Sanjana I would be able to go home).
      Rishsi and Mouli were engaged but when Mouli came to know that Rishi is a flirt so she broke her engament.
       Kashish was going to be mother of Piyush child but in Sujal's farm house when she found the Piyush ring in sujal's drawer so she was shocked and when she came outside of the room and was comming downstair when her leg slipped......at this way she lost her child.
Samrene IF-Dazzler
Samrene
Samrene

Posted: 28 February 2005 at 9:32am | IP Logged

oh i cant wait to see ther expresssions even especially sujals .....u know this will be his first experience...ooooooooooooooooooooo..........im damn excited

i hope ekta mai lets THIS go smooth atleast.....oh God bless her wid some better ideas!!!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top