-Demi lovato-skyscraper queen(linkToNewfcON -121)

Jyotimena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
welcome to demi fc#1😳

Member list😃
jyotimeena
lavanya
winx
lavanya
maneet
music_girl
madhu
zeenat
KristenFC
vicky
loney.
trivia-
    Demi is close to Camp Rock co-star Meaghan Jette Martin. They text each other all the time and actually spent last [2008] New Years Eve in Texas together. On April 8th, 2008, Demi was put center stage before advertisers at Disney Channel's upfront presentation at Legacy Recording Studios in New York. The theme was 'the next big thing'. Demi says that before her kissing scene with Joe Jonas (in 'Camp Rock') she popped a mint in her mouth. She was born on the same day as Enchanted's Amy Adams. She's signed to Hollywood Records. Demi will be participating in the 2008 Disney Channel Games. She will be on the Blue team. Demi & Selena Gomez have a V-Log that they frequently update on their Youtube account. Demi was dating Cody Linley. She says that they had a kissing scene in acting class and they just started talking in the car for hours after that. Their first date was going to The Cheesecake Factory. They broke up because they both were too busy and now they are still really good friends. She has done an introductory video for 'American Heart Association's' "Hoops for Heart" program. She is learning French. She loves pickles, cheese, eggs, homemade Rice Krispy treats, and chocolate. She says its weird seeing herself on TV. She chooses the computer over TV. She loved working with the Jonas Brothers, saying they are complete gentlemen and are the coolest guys she'll ever meet. She says she and Selena Gomez when they were little would make Rice Krispy treats almost every day. She and Selena Gomez say they would love to do a duet together. Maria Canals Barrera (who plays Demi's mom in Camp Rock and Selena Gomez's mom in Wizards of Waverly Place) says the girls jokingly bicker over her saying things like "She's my mom", "No, she's my mom".
  • Philly on December 16th 2007, stated that Demi could be the next Miley (Cyrus).
  • Jonas Brothers Concerts She Has Attended:
    Minneapolis on Thursday, February 21st, 2008
    March 2nd, 2008 in Cajun Dome.
    She attended her first event which was Chevy Rocks the Future on February 19, 2008. Her friend Selena Gomez was there and her Camp Rock co-stars the Jonas Brothers, Anna Maria Perez De Tagle, and Meaghan Jette Martin were also at the event. She loves poetry. She and her close friend Selena Gomez met when Demi asked her if she wanted to color with her while the two were at the audition for Barney. Hayley Williams, the lead singer of Paramore, is one of her idols. She hates rumors. She owns a Mac laptop, which she and Selena Gomez use to make their youtube videos. She said she chooses tacos over pizza. Her first concert was a Britney Spears concert. She says her Camp Rock co-stars have become very close friends to her. She and Selena Gomez have matching guitar pick necklaces. Her celebrity crush is William Beckett from the band The Academy Is. She loves the band Paramore. She loves shopping. She has a necklace that says 'True Love Waits'. Her friend Selena Gomez has a purity ring that says the exact same thing. She and her very close friend Selena Gomez have a handshake they have been doing for eight years now. She is not, nor has not ever, dated a Camp Rock co-star. Demi is of Hispanic, Irish, and Italian descent. She says her role model is Kelly Clarkson. She says she's looking forward to getting to drive in 2008. She took part in Disney Channel's Happy U Year which was a celebration to kick off 2008. She was mention in an article on people.com on who will be the next biggest tween stars. Her song 'Shadow' was performed on As The Bell Rings (episode: TALENT SHOW). She performed it as her character Charlotte and it was a duet with Danny (Tony Oller). She likes to buy most of her clothes from Forever 21 and her shoes from Aldo. She will have an offical website up soon. Demetria means "Goddess of Fertility" and is of Greek origin.
    Devonne is of English origin and means "Divine". She is very good friends with her As The Bell Rings co-stars. She currently lives in California. She has brown hair and brown eyes. She has covered the song "I Can Only Imagine" by Mercy Me. She is homeschooled. Her Chinese Zodiac sign is the Sheep. Her zodiac sign is Leo. She has an older sister, Dallas who is 20 and a younger sister Madison who is five. She can play the drums, as well as the guitar and piano. According to her myspace profile, her influence is love. Her agent's name is Mitchell Gossett. Her height is 5'2" and she weighs 100 pounds. Her song 'Moves Me' is featured on the dance instructional video 'Off Da Hook: Hip-Hop F-Troop Style'. She's written songs titled 'Ride', 'Mirror, Mirror', 'Not Yet', and 'Moves Me'. Demi has performed in Nellis Air Force Base, Las Vegas, Nevada on October 16, 2004. Demi has studied piano, voice, guitar, songwriting, and hip hop dancing. She is best friends with her Barney co-star Selena Gomez and Jennifer Stone. Demi has worked with Ashlee Simpson, Ricky Ullman, Christina Millian, Bubba Sparxxx, T-Bad, Selena Gomez, Abercrombie Models and Billy the Kidd. She has been performing since age 5. Demi has a myspace.com profile.
  • Her mom is Dianna Lovato. She was a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader during the 1983-84 season, and was once a country recording artist.

Edited by jyotimeena - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

winx-club thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
welcome lavanya and join mee too
Jyotimena thumbnail
Gud
lavanya post pics of demi
Jyotimena thumbnail
Awesome!why dont u put them as ur siggy?they r kind of siggy
music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
I love Demi...She's so cute and looked cute in the Camp Rock movies along with the Jonas Brothers...plus she did a movie with Selena Gomez - Princess Protection Program...awww, she was so cute...
FrankieEdited by music_girl - 12 years ago
KStewartFanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

You r d harmony of our lives
you r my angel😍
Keep smiling like this😊 Demi ur meant to be loved❤️❤️❤️

miss u my angel😳
-Mandeep- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for letting me join!
lol add my name too
m one word crazy on her :P
music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Demi Lovato broke up with Joe Jonas. How do you find this?