Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Gift Varun to Varsha (Page 2)

bhallarox IF-Dazzler
bhallarox
bhallarox

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Why is some  talks abt gifting or adoption for Varsha? Is Varun an orphan?Shocked

Psycho needs mental-psychiatric help...she is not capable or right to be a mother at this time and prolly never...

For her Soham is her latest obsession...Tmrw it will be something elsle..How abt Manav becomes her next obsession? Does this mean Archu should also serve Manav on a golden platter to Varsha?

COme on guys...See the real problem instead of talking abt gifting anyone's child...Varun is not a public property or an ORPHAN ShockedOuchCry...FBD is Varun's father...He has evrything to say abt whether that boy is for adoption or not..

FBD may not be a good guy but he surely is a much better father than Manav has been so far..FBD has not deserted either one of his boys..Its previous Vaishu who was nasty to Varun and not the new Vaishu..New Vaishu is equally loving-caring to both boys..

You are 100% right Varsha Di, I should take back my statement on saying Varun should be given to ArMan, he is Dharmesh's real son, what is the need to give him to Varsha? Varun will be way better taken care of at his house rather than Varsha's, old Vaishu was very abusive, I wonder why did they make new aishu so loving to Varun, did she not want to play the script of a mean step mother? Also she sounds much more mature than that old VaishuAngry Old Vaishu was another version of Varsha.

Dharmesh is a gr8 father to Varun and Aniket, him being donated to Varsha won't solve any issues, it will worsen the situation and if Varsha were to kidnap Varun, than I would love it if Dharmesh filed a police complaint against her.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SushitaLover23Dabulls23

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Dharmesh is a lot of things but he loves his son and shouldn't have to give his child to someone else, especially to Varsha. Why should anyone sacrifice their child for her? At the moment a child is the last thing Varsha needs, she is mentally unstable and needs psychiatric help.
jerseyite Senior Member

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
jerseyite Senior Member

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
devashree_h Moderator
devashree_h
devashree_h

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
ssubbarama001- please be more careful with your choice of words in the future.
-Purva- IF-Dazzler
-Purva-
-Purva-

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
I don't know if I've read anything more irritating than the TM's casual approach to kids. Children are not possessions or toys or pawns. It takes a lifetime of commitment and dedication to bring up kids. They are not things to be gifted away to random people because someone is throwing a tantrum. Even though it is only a serial and we are all tired of this track, such a casual approach to something so precious as a child reeks of callousness and irresponsibility.

In this serial unfortunately no one deserves to have kids:

Shravani first blackmails Manav to stay with her in the name of the kid and then casualy leaves the kid behind and goes away.

Archana is still confused whether she is a mother or not. She seems to pay more attention to everything around her but her kids. Her only interaction with Sachin seems to be forcing him to eat. Wonder who takes care of the kids education, he seems to be running around in the house in his school uniform all day. No one has ever heard of getting kids to change or rest or study or play after school.

Vaishu does not know how to handle two growing boys. Her mothering consists of spoiling her own son and saving all disciplining for Madhuri's son.

Manjusha's only concern with her kids is to use them as paws against her in-laws. She does not think twice about stopping their school, but still wants to buy jewelry for herself.

Varsha is the least capable of being a given a child, for her a child is an obsession. As long as the child is with her she doesn't care that he's locked up in a room and crying. Wonder if she'll ever let him go to school or anything.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27lunza

krnagu Newbie
krnagu
krnagu

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 3:27am | IP Logged
The idea of gifting Varun to Varsha is really creative but I pity that kid. I strongly feel that she is doing drama as she is mentally disturbed. I think she is acting just to get soham. In all these Ektas serials, gifting baby sequences are must. Madhuris kid with vyshali, shrvanis with Archana, now arcahnas kid with Varsha??? I pity AAshna., Even she dont have kids. Why can someone gift her with one? May be Manjusha who has 2????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dabulls23

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Well baby gifting has now rubbed off of Ekta's serials into other like RMJ...They want Hetal to give her first born to Sweetie..All nonsense IMHO.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27

Go to top