Humse Hai Life

bakeup Written update 23/09/2011

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

IAmBadGirl

IF-Stunnerz

IAmBadGirl

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 5:56am | IP Logged

hi guys as we know that the other written updater of friday its lil bit busy so its time for bakeup i have to for written update for 23/09

the episode stars
 with sia ceach and the principal

principal say to all the new student that we need a hero & we know that hero
 is here rigth now that hero  will make this Elite school more popular,,,
 because Elite scholl deserve it,,Approve and bulldog was looking at sia with a prond face(from bulldog exprssion it was seeing that he is thinking
i know that hero is siaCool)
 and then principal told to everyone:: they can go now ,,, everyone come out and sia told to bulldog that she is sia the boxker
 and i wanna join boxing frm today but bulldog told her::: *i know but first you have to fix your uniform*
and and and its time for wadda and nikka bro Cool Cool
wadda and nikka bro was talking to each other it was funny nikka bro told to the wadda bro:: he wanna go in raghav brainCool
because he wanna know what is the *raghav being cool secret*?
wadda bro told him that :::::yeah go but dont forgot to take coat with you because it is so cool in raghav brain,,
 then nikka bro siad i am feeling so cool waddd said ::::that because raghav is coming and then comes raghav :: brozz told to raghav about the boxer ::: raghav told to nikka and wadda bro to take a chill about the boxer after all she is a girl Wink
and then vishal comes to and vishal told to raghav that he will losse he will loss form the nw boxer
raghav siad::: lossing word is not in my life
res

Edited by ArHi4ever - 25 September 2011 at 12:18pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mjht_oneSobtiFanShree

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "bakeup Written update 23/09/2011" in Humse Hai Life forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mjht_one

IF-Sizzlerz

mjht_one

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged
thanx for the back up update hinu

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.