Travel

General Query

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

priyaaaaaa

priyaaaaaa

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 3:53am | IP Logged

Hi people! I am planning to visit Goa and Kerala in India. Goa and Kerala- very good resorts there! I have a small doubt? I wanted to know about Brentwoods Club International as I am planning to take its membership. My cousin is a member and said that it's quite convenient but I want to know about it from others!

Even I am planning to take the membership as they are running a special offer where I will get a Nano car or a gold bar worth Rs 1.50 lacs with their 51 years membership. Also with another membership, they are offering Tata Nano or Gold bar worth Rs 1.20 lacs. So, I guess it is a good time to take its membership.

But, I am a bit apprehensive too as Brentwoods Club International doesn't have proper reach/offices in South India and my native place is South India. Nevertheless, will think of taking the membership after my cousin's review as getting Gold bar and then 1 week vacation for 51 years every year with the option of thousands of resorts and no cash transaction seems like a good bet. Please let me know if my decision is correct??

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "General Query" in Travel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.