Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

rajh

IF-Sizzlerz

rajh

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 3:52am | IP Logged
with so much excitement built around this show i am really hoping it will get big bang trp on oct 3.
and bring the show in to top10.

keeping my fingers crossed.

best of of luck to ktrk.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shrutireddygr8ayesha109magical.ArjuhijustpratiDiorRouge.Pranii.vrshn...-Surabhi-..intruderfast

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "will ktlk open with big bang trp.??" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DiorRouge.

Viewbie

DiorRouge.

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 4:15am | IP Logged
I think in the first week, we will garner an average rate of TRP- since the fans of Kritika and Mohnish won't leave any stone upturned to make this show a hit.

Definitely looking towards the general audience, who haven't seen Kritika in KMH/PKB and Mohnish in DMG, will take a while, to know and understand the actor and character.

So I think after at least a month of airing, till the main concept of the mature love story is up, is when we can make the most TRPs. 

Aizatmir

Aizatmir

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged
I hope we get high trp's n this show is a hit.cant wait to c kritika bk

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

IF-Sizzlerz

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 1:46am | IP Logged
sure it should have because at 8 pm , no good show comes on any channel...

justprati

Goldie

justprati

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 1:48am | IP Logged
well its gonna rockkk

Annu..

IF-Rockerz

Annu..

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vikrant_shonit

sure it should have because at 8 pm , no good show comes on any channel...

if that is the case, then it will be a big bonus for the show.. coz i feel 8pm time slot is too early for KTLK.. 

SHIKHA19

Goldie

SHIKHA19

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 6:15am | IP Logged
quite posble as there r 3 shows of sony which r currently in top 10 . n sony is breaking all d records on tv these days in terms of TRP. plus d curiosity level n hungama ktlk has created so far , all these factors can boost its trp .  

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
may b it wont do vry gud in 1st week coz though we don like their r two hit shows like IPKKND N baliku vadu on other channel,..so cant say abt d 1s week bt is damm sure it will do gr8 as some epis passes!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.