Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Angelbud

Goldie

Angelbud

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Hi Guys,

I was thinking, the only good thing that has emerged from the show apart from one good actor, is myself and all my wonderful topics!  Yes that's right!! I came on here to talk about the shows weakness and now I have A Fan Club!  The highest number of Views of an independent topic, and lots of you guys that are now my friends!!

Oh and the actor I was referring to is the Kid that works in the sweet shop! He has excellent inner monologue and i totally rate him!!

Happy Diwalli!Smile

Edited by Angelbud - 25 September 2011 at 2:50pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjanasiriakshi-sidputul

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Something Good At least!" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Angelbud

Goldie

Angelbud

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angelbud

Hi Guys,

I was thinking, the only good thing that has emerged from the show apart from one good actor, is myself and all my wonderful topics!  Yes that's right!! I came on here to talk about the shows weakness and now I have A Fan Club!  The highest number of Views of an independent topic, and lots of you guys that are now my friends!!

Oh and the actor I was referring to is the Kid that works in the sweet shop! He has excellent inner monologue!

Happy Diwalli!Smile

Please try and be more like me everyone!  You will all feel so much better!Big smile

-ScarletRose-

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011monika_2691ssweety007_mahi_sarasingh86ChillMaarYaar

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amu.PunjabiKuri

oh my god you're still here Ermm right I think its time I contacted the mods!
I reported him 2 times.. already
i wonder why aint they taking any actionsErmm

Angelbud

Goldie

Angelbud

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged

Oh so I cant have an opinion now then when your lurking around the forum with your bitterness?  At least i write more than one line like you always do, and at least i make sense!  Oh and did you know that you have to have permission to use a picture if its not you!  I will report that to the mods and also your bullying!  You have such a superior and authoritarian attitude to anything you don like!  I can point out what I like about the show!  Why don't you have an opinion rather than a hate campaign!

Edited by Angelbud - 25 September 2011 at 1:59pm

Angelbud

Goldie

Angelbud

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _mahi_

Lets clear up your confusion:  If you had not noticed i make very valid points about DABH!  Just because i am capable of original thought about the show unlike many that sit on the fence mahi that does not justify your ganging up on me!

If you agree with the topic and points then fine!  If you dont then read something else!  No one is stopping your views so you also have no right to stop mine!Embarrassed

-ScarletRose-

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rth81b2011ChillMaarYaar

sarasingh86

IF-Rockerz

sarasingh86

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _mahi_

Even I reported this annoying cra*  so many times. Wonder what is stopping admins to throw him out of the forum. This is limit.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rth81b2011_mahi_ChillMaarYaar

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.